Main Menu

Did I miss something?

Started by Raidein, October 24, 2017, 10:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raidein

Returning to this place after a 2 or 3 year hiatus, I've seen some weird shit. From what I can see, a user I knew was banned and another that knew them has completely left the site with a rather harsh leaving message. Most users I recognized now have little to no activity, and I heard something about the site literally being shut down for a day.
What'd I miss?
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

HereAndThere

Not sure about any of this, so take everything I say with a grain of salt, but I think it has something to do with everyone growing up, having less time in general and I think there's a Discord server?

I can't really comment on the two people, since I wasn't around when they were banned or decided to leave.

No idea what has actually happened here, as I was kind of AWOL for  6 or 5 years myself.
Once I came back around, things were the way they are now.
If you want to ask about what happened, try the chat box, you'll probably find be able to contact someone who has a better idea of what went down.

I honestly feel like I'm the last person who should be talking about any of this.

Ioshyriku

Elijah wasn't really banned, he just deleted his account, probably because he had a fight with Hakudamashi, not only that, but the trolls crawling in the chatbox kept bullying him, so that might also be a reason. And the message Haku left is probably related to the argument between the two.
I hope they managed to patch things up.

Gilly

Just to address one thing, when a member name has "Guest" underneath it, it means that the user voluntarily deleted their account.

Maddiekinns

The site just lost people over time and gains people back again. That's pretty much the entirety of it-- at least that's what I can say. Some people needed to go away for awhile to cool off, and some people needed that to take some time and think about how they act, and how they treat others; whether or not people agree or disagree on that is not up to me.

There IS a Discord server--John is in it, as well as most of the veterans of the site; as for the rest, they've pretty much fallen off the face of the Earth, or... changed in a way that most people didn't feel comfortable with so they parted ways.

(( I'm Maddie8D btw ))

JetTheHawk

the stars are aligning for the OGs to reunite
NO SIGNATURE

Gilly

I'd love to see some originals show up for the 10th anniversary, though I'm sure most of them wouldn't even know it's a thing lol.

Maddiekinns

Quote from: SonicFan23 on October 31, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
I'd love to see some originals show up for the 10th anniversary, though I'm sure most of them wouldn't even know it's a thing lol.
I'm here :((( I'd like to see others come and post every once in awhile