Sonic Mania

Started by Riot_Monsterous, September 09, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

Now that it's out for consoles AND steam, what do you all think? ouo
Is it the retro return that a lot of fans have been waiting for so long?

They definitely added new touches to it and have a ton of call backs to previous games. ;u;

Ioshyriku

It reminded me how bad I suck when it comes to platformers, still I love it, it's really fun.

NiGHTSfan

i think the pc version sucks balls because it has denuvo which im never supporting cause if denuvo dies so does the game along with it im never supporting this game unless denuvo is removed

Ioshyriku

SmashFinale

Love the surprises in the game.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: Ioshyriku on September 10, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
It reminded me how bad I suck when it comes to platformers, still I love it, it's really fun.
There is that xD but some people are already getting crazy scores at it.
I'm average at best ;n;
But it does bring back a lot of the challenge that older games had.

Quote from: NiGHTSfan on September 10, 2017, 03:54:27 PM
i think the pc version sucks balls because it has denuvo which im never supporting cause if denuvo dies so does the game along with it im never supporting this game unless denuvo is removed

Wtf is denuvo?
I've had no problems with the pc version? It puts me out less money to buy a game that possibly will go kaput on a system I do have than buying a console to play it on. :U
Quote from: SmashFinale on September 11, 2017, 02:08:28 PM
Love the surprises in the game.
There is so many pleasant surprises <3

Ioshyriku

Riot_Monsterous

Hm.. I never heard of it D: hopefully it won't screw me over then xD

Raidein

I'm late, but Denuvo isn't really an issue. People are blowing it out of proportion as it was one of the reasons the PC port was delayed. I've not even ran into it while modding the .exe. Refusing to buy the game because it has anti-piracy added is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've heard - just buy it and support the creators.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Raidein on October 24, 2017, 10:09:34 PM
I'm late, but Denuvo isn't really an issue. People are blowing it out of proportion as it was one of the reasons the PC port was delayed. I've not even ran into it while modding the .exe. Refusing to buy the game because it has anti-piracy added is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've heard - just buy it and support the creators.

really dude thats called anticonsumerism and also denuvo sucks it forces u to login if u havent been online in a while and i dont have the greatest internet