Main Menu

i have returned

Started by Skye, September 08, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

i wasn't sure where to post this sorry but hello. i doubt anyone remembers me as i wasn't here for very long, however.. i was looking up old forums i used to go on and found this and decided to log in and..start posting again, i guess. i'm 19 now and i'm in college. lots and lots has changed and i am a changed person now and went through lots of..traumatizing experiences. anyways! hello. i guess i'll do a reintroduction since it's been a while.

i'm skylar, but you can call me skye or luna. i'm 19, nonbinary, and use they/their pronouns. i really like youtubers (if you couldn't tell) such as jacksepticeye, dan and phil, pewdiepie, and shane dawson (and many others but those are my favorites), and i love reading cliche YA books and it would take me too long to name all my favorites haha. i write whenever i have the motivation (which is rare these days sadly), i also love sonic the hedgehog of course, my favorite sonic games are sonic 3 & knuckles, sonic adventure, sonic adventure 2, sonic heroes, and shadow the hedgehog. i also have many others near and dear to my heart but those are the ones that crop up in my mind whenever i think of favorite sonic games. i also love pokemon, especially sun/moon and the mystery dungeon series. i watch a lot of tv shows such as riverdale, my little pony friendship is magic, steven universe, star vs the forces of evil, rick and morty, and a few others on netflix. 

uh...yup i guess thats it. i've always been bad at ending introduction type stuff sorry

Riot_Monsterous

So you seem familiar but I can't quite put two and two together here.
Anyways, welcome back!
I kinda disappear and reappear at random..
*Goes to the shame corner. Throws confetti at from there tho*