how many sonic games have played?

Started by azhaan, May 31, 2017, 01:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azhaan

yo! whatsup! i just like to know which all sonic games have you played and amongst them which was the hardest and best ? well. i played almost all classic sonic games except for sonic cd and  for modern. sadx.sa2b. sheroes, all gba/psp/nds/3ds games,sgenerations, s.lost world, sonic unleashed, s. riders and sonic free riders. amongst which i find sonic rivals 2 difficult.and heroes the best

pokaaa

Quote from: azhaan on May 31, 2017, 01:05:39 AM
yo! whatsup! i just like to know which all sonic games have you played and amongst them which was the hardest and best ? well. i played almost all classic sonic games except for sonic cd and  for modern. sadx.sa2b. sheroes, all gba/psp/nds/3ds games,sgenerations, s.lost world, sonic unleashed, s. riders and sonic free riders. amongst which i find sonic rivals 2 difficult.and heroes the best
sadly i haven't played that many sonic games because i can't waste that much money but now i'll get all all of them for sure!

DewyTheD

Well, Ive played - Sonic1, Sonic2, SonicCd, 3&knuckles, both sonic4 episodes, adventure, Adventure2B, heroes, Shadow, unleashed (Wii and Xbox), Colors, Black Knight, Generations, and Lost World.. So Ive played 16 at the most 14 if you don't count Sonic 4's episodes as separate and the different versions of unleashed as seperate

detectiveflamey

maoraharon123

44 and I actually counted (with the help of Wikipedia) I officially don't have a life

ZennonMango

SonictheKid101

I haven't played a lot
I am new to this series but I still enjoy it!

Sonicdude420

I have played all the genesis games and also the ps2 games are fun too they are my favorate but i like em all even game gear's sonic blast as well as 06 on the 360

Stuckcool Mal

1, 2, 3, k, Adventure 1 and 2, Heroes, Unleashed, Generations, Lost World, Mania, and Forces.