Sonic Forces (Previously Known as Project Sonic 2017)

Started by Skyle369, March 16, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Gameplay:
Main Theme:

I haven't been this excited for a new Sonic game in a while. What do you guys think of Sega's next big Sonic game so far?

Ioshyriku

Looks pretty darn amazing.
Now I want to see more.

Also, here is the clear footage:

Skyle369

Breathtaking.

What I like about this most if there's also a PC version coming out. I don't own any consoles so that's very convenient for me.

Ioshyriku

Same here, although there is no chance that I could run it.

jkid101094

Really excited to see if the Switch version gets some Nintendo love like Lost World did. We need a Wooly World stage.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w95I99a-m7Q&ab_channel=BlueParadox
A new trailer featuring classic Sonic in a waterless green hill, also BUBSY CONFIRMED!

Skyle369

I have this strange feeling that the third character is Antoine, seeing this is a rebellion against Eggman and the hype that this is going to be a character that everyone least expects.

SmashFinale

i have a strange feeling he meant to say "new" instead of "unexpected"

The only unexpected character with a shape like that would be Fang the Sniper.

Ioshyriku

SmashFinale

CINOS LIVES

On a slightly more serious note, you guys can finally have your damned Mighty the Armadillo back for. Im sure some people would be happy with that for some reason.

Skyle369

pokaaa

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 16, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

Gameplay:
Main Theme:

I haven't been this excited for a new Sonic game in a while. What do you guys think of Sega's next big Sonic game so far?
Can't wait!