Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

She's adorable. I'd love it if people used her animations in that game as a base for a 3D model at some point. We really need a good Shantae model.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

It seems like it's going to be made anyway. Honestly I'm surprised it's doing so poorly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Yes, but I doubt it's dead just yet. I'm sure there's at least a year left of it's life-span and they need something to release next year.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

What is the longest time you're willing to be hugged? :U

jkid101094

Quote from: Riot_Monsterous on April 12, 2016, 01:56:04 PM
What is the longest time you're willing to be hugged? :U
Hug me as long as you want.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 11, 2016, 05:36:45 PM
Which of the three new starter Pokemon do you dislike the least?
I love them all. Popplio will be my starter this gen.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Because this site isn't all that interesting anymore.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Have you played Stardew Valley?
If yes, what's your opinion of it?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 31, 2016, 09:16:44 AM
Well... I mean, I agree with you, but it only takes a few seconds to check in everyday. It's not like you're a busy person.
You don't know what I do with my time. :U

Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 04, 2016, 10:56:52 AM
Have you played Stardew Valley?
If yes, what's your opinion of it?
I haven't. I'm interested in it but I'm going to wait until the modding community gets a little bigger or I really feel like playing it to get to it. I can't afford it now anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

None really, aside from a ton of Pokemon roms that I randomized.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

http://pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/

One of the things I like to do is run roms through this to randomize Pokemon types. Then I'll use one of the various palette randomizers to switch every Pokemon to a color representing it's randomized types and then I'll go through, randomize everything else, insert sprites ect.

Then I download the roms to my Supercard DSTwo and play those roms on legit hardware. Pokemon games are nice stress killers.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Surfshack Tito the Hedgehog

this might sound weird but.....what was your worst experience with another sonic fan?

jkid101094

Worst? The people that come here looking for V.I.P. fit that description. It's always a hassle to ban 'em. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.