overlander

A tie between sonic boom and sonic 06

SonicRabbid1999

there are 3
1.The Entirety of sonic boom
2.Sonic'06
3.Shadow'05(Shadow the hedgehog)

MegaGenesis

I never played Sonic 2006 or Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (only a demo of Shattered Crystal, which is mediocre at best, but not a terrible game), but i can't stand Shadow the Hedgehog! It made SA2's plot even more confusing for me, slipery controls, uselles spin dash, uselles hand combat, broken homing attack, cringeworthy presentation, forgettable soundtrack, all the ARK stages, forced replay of all stages to get the true ending, boring true final boss. There, i played Shadow and never replayed it after finishing The Last Way.

Sonic Genesis (GBA's Sonic 1 remake) is just as terrible. Sonic 1 for the Mega Drive is not the best classic Sonic game in my opinion, and i just don't want to replay it, the Master System on the other hands is way better. The terrible physics, glitches, un-playable Special Stages, sound effects and music recreations keeps me away from the game. Stealth's Sonic 1 for GBA is a better way to play this game on the GBA, still, playing it on Sonic Classic Collection on the Nintendo DS is a more pleasant experience.
♪ Rolling staaaaart! ♪

LemonBaskets

I never played Sonic 06 and the Sonic Boom games, but I did play Shadow the Hedgehog and it's terrible. Too much edge.

SonicRabbid1999

Seriously sonic boom was worse than sonic 0'6

maoraharon123

It depends about what you mean by the worst game because Sonic Boom is boring as shit but there's nothing inherently bad about it... Sonic 06 is glitched up the arse and shadow the hedgehog has one of the worst story in any mediakinda fun tho

SonictheKid101

Shadow the Edge in my opinion

SnakeyStevo

retro

Loved Shadow the Hedgehog but it after rebooting after several years, I can see why people hate(d) it. Though it's still solid for me at least.

Sonic '06 seems to be up there with the most disastrous Sonic games!  :-\