Previous topic - Next topic

Green

my is saturn,and you?
SEND FOR ME
Saturn X Dreamcast X Genesis(Mega Drive) X Master System

Lazyalex06

Genesis is the one I have had the most exposure to so I'll go with that

Ashes Darkmare

I'm stuck between the Genesis and Dreamcast I have fond memories of both...

sonicfan714

currently I have no favorite sega console at the moment. however, I am very fond of the sega dreamcast.
I know that I haven't own a physical console, but I did play a demo of sonic adventure.
ever since then i've slowly but sure became fond of it's releases.
in contrast, there is something quite nostalgic with the sega genesis: ristar, sonic 3, street's of rage and most of all megaman the willy wars.
as much as I like dreamcast games I find that it is the sega genesis that has the more memorably titles.

ahjezuswhai

Mine is also Saturn. Because of its relative rarity and having one passed down from family and thus playing it whenever I went there and eventually owning it makes it dear to me.

Smithfield

This forum isn't very active, so hopefully everyone shouldn't mind if I necropost.

If the Dreamcast counts (it's more of a computer than a console), then that would automatically be my favorite console. If not, then I guess it's the Master System, as it has great backwards compatibility, has an actual BIOS, can POST without a game in (take that NES!), and some decent games.

baconesp

LeoAceyt

baconesp

Gilly

Quote from: baconesp on March 15, 2023, 06:49:20 PMthose aren't SEGA

Oof lol

Mine is definitely Genesis. There were countless fun games, and I spent so much time playing a lot of Genesis games as a kid.

baconesp

Quote from: Gilly on March 17, 2023, 04:23:40 AMOof lol

Mine is definitely Genesis. There were countless fun games, and I spent so much time playing a lot of Genesis games as a kid.
speaking of Genesis, I recently received a Mini 2. it has 60 games and some are CD games.

LeoAceyt