Sound off if you're still alive

Started by TheGameNinja, September 13, 2016, 12:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Not posting this to say the site's dead again, there's enough of that. I'm talking about you guys, not the site. Post something here if you're still around and if you're active anywhere else I guess. I miss people.

Anyway, I'm mostly on tumblr, facebook, and reddit now, though I pretty much just lurk without posing often. Thinking about trying to get back to making videos on youtube.

SmashFinale

Gilly

Nice to see ya, TGN. Thanks for posting.

NiGHTSfan

hey tgn havent seen u in a while sucks that ur not on anymore and also it sucks that u came back on while the site is nearly dead or hardly active

Ioshyriku

You can add me on Facebook if you want, I'd come here more often but the lack of any activity is pretty sad for me.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on September 18, 2016, 12:19:38 AM
You can add me on Facebook if you want, I'd come here more often but the lack of any activity is pretty sad for me.

same here dude its sad for me too i was very active earlier this year but then as soon as the site started to loose activity then i started to sorta stop coming but i do come back every once in a while to check and see whos online or if its noobs just wanting to post and download the games

Meme Master Flex

HereAndThere

Ye Olde Swagfag

Gilly

HighFlyingFox

I'm new but I can always use more Sonic pals. ^^

BlueFlare

jkid101094

There's a few names that bring a smile to my face.

I love this site. It means a lot to me but eventually I felt I couldn't be here anymore. I got some issues going on and trying to be committed to so many things and people takes it's toll on you when you can't even be motivated to take a shower in the morning.

Unfortunately the only two places I really exist anymore are YouTube and Discord, though there aren't really any servers I could give you for the later. I deal mostly with private groups.

Hopefully I'll be checking in a bit more, but I think I'm going to put the moderator scene behind me. Commitment is just something I'm not equipped to deal with.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

xSalashawty

i can't believe you're all still alive. time flies.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.