Sonic Adventure /DX review

Started by Konic64, August 21, 2016, 05:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konic64

I actually got this game off this website and i have to say, this game is fun as heck. Youc can't get bored of it. I even unlocked Metal Sonic! Just one problem. The camera is really bad. but this is one of those games i say you have to get. i reccomend

Niko

My second ever game lmao. Got so many memories with it, personally love it so much :D The soundtrack is beasty, the controls are a bit meh but they only got improved in SA2B. So yeah, the first decent 3D Sonic game which did really well imo.

AzraelGaming

Even though the graphics don't aged well its still an awesome game SONIC Adventure 9/10

itxh

DarkSuper

Sonic Adventure DX is a classic game, a great one in fact. Might not have aged well, but it definitely did well for its time! Still one of my favorites, to be honest.

DarkSuper

Quite an underrated Sonic game. Used to play it all the time 10 years ago. It's better than the games nowadays (excluding Sonic Mania).

ArguxTheDoge

although the game is great and the story is good,the controls are kinda wanky,and the camera is really bad on adventure mode,but on the levels its just fine.
The exploration and chao raising is the best part of the game,and there is also the upgrades,i rally like this gme and i would like if sega did like a reboot,making the grapichs bettter but keeping the controls and story.

LordSebo

I think this game is the perfect game! When I was young I played a lot with this game, but unfortunately I don't find my old cds. I want to becomkid again! :D

maoraharon123

pretty much the first game I ever played  ;D I gotten quite good at it over the years I played at it, its got the best controls imo and the spin dash is awesome for shortcuts