Is Sonic franchise getting worse or better?

Started by xXtrollfaceXx123, May 06, 2016, 06:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXtrollfaceXx123

What we had then is awesome games like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes, and alot of cool games.Now, we have Sonic Boom....then comes the Ice and Fire(I think it spelled that).Is this getting worse or better???Cant SEGA just do Sonic Adventure 3????

jerbear64

Worse. Much, much worse.

Generations was the last good game in my opinion. Lost World was alright. Boom? Let's not talk about Boom.

Sonic Adventure 2 was fantastic. Hell, both Adventures were great.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: xXtrollfaceXx123 on May 06, 2016, 06:04:10 PM
What we had then is awesome games like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes, and alot of cool games.Now, we have Sonic Boom....then comes the Ice and Fire(I think it spelled that).Is this getting worse or better???Cant SEGA just do Sonic Adventure 3????

what the fuck is wrong with u sega will never do another sonic adventure game cause they dont want to and also sonic is getting old now

Ioshyriku

Technically speaking, Sonic 06 was Sonic Adventure 3.

jerbear64

Quote from: batman on June 02, 2016, 07:57:37 PM
what the fuck is wrong with u sega will never do another sonic adventure game cause they dont want to and also sonic is getting old now
So is Mario.

AzraelGaming

Its Getting Worse Sega STOP RUSHING DEVELOPMENT FOR SONIC GAMES

HighFlyingFox

I will say this, while I have no idea how Sonic 2017 will turn out, Sonic Mania seems to be in good hands. 2017 could be a turning point for the blue blur, at least I hope it is.