The Anniversary Title

Started by Foxivael, April 19, 2016, 06:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxivael

So a lot of people keep talking about the big anniversary game. And I felt like I should share my opinions. Starting with Sonic Adventure 3, I think the possibility of that is very high seeing how Sega is using the name a lot recently, specifically the Adventure 3 part for their April Fool's flash game Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 Trial. It would also make sense for Sega to do this since they know a lot of people would buy it just for the name. Next is Sonic Generations 2. Honestly, I would love to see more of Generations. Not for the story but just for the feel of nostalgia seeing my favorite levels re-imagined in new ways. However I doubt it will happen since the story for it pretty much ended. Third is an opinion I've seen a few people have but here is my vision of it. Remakes of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, packaged together as a bundle. I feel like this is also possible because Sega knows the Adventure series is a big hit and I can imagine making this instead of a Sonic Adventure 3 to "prevent ruining the series". Lastly is the possibility of just plainly a new game. I think it is highly likely this is what will happen, but then again it might not. That is, if Sega gets scared of making another 06 or Boom.

So there's my opinion. What do you think will happen?