Stage Preference (for 360 version)

Started by Foxivael, April 19, 2016, 06:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which stages do you play more in Sonic Unleashed?

Daytime Stages
2 (100%)
Nighttime Stages
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Foxivael

Which stages do you play more in Sonic Unleashed?

Ioshyriku

The werehog stages look fun, but I heard they are pretty bad and the music that plays during fights, although nice, could get annoying after a while, especially since it interrupts the regular stage music, which is beautiful.
I did play the day time stages with the Unleashed Pack for Generations and loved them, especially Apotos and Spagonia. Sadly I couldn't get to Adabat as that also looks really nice.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 19, 2016, 10:14:25 AM
The werehog stages look fun, but I heard they are pretty bad and the music that plays during fights, although nice, could get annoying after a while, especially since it interrupts the regular stage music, which is beautiful.
I did play the day time stages with the Unleashed Pack for Generations and loved them, especially Apotos and Spagonia. Sadly I couldn't get to Adabat as that also looks really nice.

dude the game is great i had lots of fun and the music is great the fight music is awesome and youll have to get used to the button combos of the wherehog attacks but then youll get used to them and get the 360 version its better than ps3 ps2 and the wii cause it has better effects and it has more stages than the ps3 and wii versions