Sonic 2 Mystic Cave Spikes-IOS/Android differences

Started by Konic64, April 07, 2016, 10:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konic64

When I started playing the game I was happy... that was until I reached Mystic Cave. In this version there was a part of the stage where you would fall into an abyss filled with spikes. OH HOW I HATED THIS!!! Fortunately they removed it in the IOS/ANDROID version and replaced it with hidden palace zone. I liked how they added another type of stage to the game. Of course in the Genesis version u can use the debug code to get to the stage select, and play this stage. Though I sort of like it when they still had that abyss of spikes. It sort of made you feel trolled but it was funny.

Ioshyriku

I would have liked the addition, if I wasn't playing as Knuckles. The level is alright, but the boss fight is almost impossible as Knux.

Konic64

That's so true though. They also make it so you can't use debug mode on a saved game. Way to be smart sega

ghrtgp

Quote from: Konic64 on April 07, 2016, 10:20:20 AM
When I started playing the game I was happy... that was until I reached Mystic Cave. In this version there was a part of the stage where you would fall into an abyss filled with spikes. OH HOW I HATED THIS!!! Fortunately they removed it in the IOS/ANDROID version and replaced it with hidden palace zone. I liked how they added another type of stage to the game. Of course in the Genesis version u can use the debug code to get to the stage select, and play this stage. Though I sort of like it when they still had that abyss of spikes. It sort of made you feel trolled but it was funny.
I think this is good for the game.