Lol this game sucked.

Started by Konic64, April 06, 2016, 09:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konic64

I bought this game on my 3DS when it came out and I was so happy to play sonic in 3D on the first time on a handheld. Maybe I should've known. For both mode of character they are both in 2D. And they give classic sonic the small boost for modern sonic. I feel like that rekt the game. Plus they didn't allow us to use super sonic like they do in PS3/360. Overall the games was bad

Gilly

Quote from: Konic64 on April 06, 2016, 09:19:52 AM
I bought this game on my 3DS when it came out and I was so happy to play sonic in 3D on the first time on a handheld. Maybe I should've known. For both mode of character they are both in 2D. And they give classic sonic the small boost for modern sonic. I feel like that rekt the game. Plus they didn't allow us to use super sonic like they do in PS3/360. Overall the games was bad

I've never played this variant of the game and it just never seemed all that appealing to me. I would like to try it, though.

SmashFinale

Personally i had no problem with it other than shorten length and lazy choices of levels (most of them were the first stages of the other Sonic games). As far as gameplay was concerned i thought it would have been obvious that they went with the sidescroller route since none of the previous Handheld Sonic games were 3D.

Konic64