Why are CGI movies shorter?

Started by NiGHTSfan, April 02, 2016, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys its been kinda in my head to why are CGI movies shorter than the other AAA movies is it cause its a smaller budget or something?

Elija2

I think it's because CG movies are usually geared towards children (or are at least kid-friendly), and kids movies are generally shorter because they have short attention spans or something.

jerbear64

CGI movies have to render frame by frame, recorded movies don't have to be.

I mean yeah, they have to be rendered for special effects, but that doesn't take as long as rendering frame by frame a CGI movie.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on April 02, 2016, 01:03:44 PM
I think it's because CG movies are usually geared towards children (or are at least kid-friendly), and kids movies are generally shorter because they have short attention spans or something.

i think that a great answer cause i know alot of kids have short attention spans and also its cause they have a smaller budget too now that i think of it and i still se kids movies cause alot of them look great but frozen i never saw cause it was getting annoying seeing thoes fucken ads for almost 3 years and im 23 years old and i still see kids movies and theres nothing wrong with that

SonicJR.Forvilus

CGI ruined Super Mario and The Legend Of Zelda.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: SonicJR.Forvilus on June 05, 2016, 07:34:00 AM
The only CGI in zelda were the cutscenes of Hyrule warriors which were pretty amazing. There was also a cancelled movie that looked really good.
As for Mario, only the cutscenes of the sports titles, which were a lot of fun to watch.
So I don't really see how CGI ruind them.

Maybe you're thinking CDI, as in the games for Panasonic CDI, yeah those were pretty crappy. But that's not what this thread is about.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: SonicJR.Forvilus on June 05, 2016, 07:34:00 AM

u dont know jack shit about cgi graphics also i can see that ur talking about the horrible phillips cdi console

SonicJR.Forvilus

CGI Ruined Super Mario and The Legend Of Zelda!

Ioshyriku

Quote from: SonicJR.Forvilus on June 05, 2016, 09:37:48 AM
Are you even trying now?
Not to be mean but, can you even read and speak? You have quite decent grammar, but you only align sentences that have no connection to anything related to the threads and you don't seem to comprehend what people tell you.
Even if you spam to get games, at least do it in a smart way.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: SonicJR.Forvilus on June 05, 2016, 09:37:48 AM

thank god u met the post requirements u fucken moron and i hope i dont see u here again

detectiveflamey