Let's talk about comics. owo/

Started by Riot_Monsterous, March 25, 2016, 06:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

And by comics I mean like.. Super heroes and stuff. Sorry Katt Williams..
>I can also suggest comics based on a few interests you list, if you're looking for something new to read.
>Or can has talking about recent interesting finds..
Not to mention the Archie's take on the Sonic series has played a big part for quite a bit of fans. >w<

Ioshyriku

I used to get a few Issues of Spider-man when I was little, loved them, also my best friend used to bring his comics to school every month. He had a mature Wolverine graphic novel that a certain scene which amused and disturbed us at the same time.

I also read a few Issues of the Mirage TMNT, since there was a school project where we had to analyze a movie and compare it to the piece of literature it was based of.
I am also planning to give the IDW Turtles a read when I'll have the time.

I mostly read manga though.

jkid101094

I'm still salty about Galacta being a one-off character. She has a Twitter page and everything.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 25, 2016, 10:26:07 PM
I used to get a few Issues of Spider-man when I was little, loved them, also my best friend used to bring his comics to school every month. He had a mature Wolverine graphic novel that a certain scene which amused and disturbed us at the same time.

I also read a few Issues of the Mirage TMNT, since there was a school project where we had to analyze a movie and compare it to the piece of literature it was based of.
I am also planning to give the IDW Turtles a read when I'll have the time.

I mostly read manga though.

I've heard quite a bit of good things about the IDW turtles. o3o Not to mention the cover art has been pretty cool. x3 I'd definitely give it a try.

xD Was it the sex and violence one by any chance? I think that was X-Force, though. Still has Wolverine in it.

There's tons of Spiderman titles out right now that you could pick back up if you'd like, also. ouo  So it wouldn't be like jumping into the middle of a progressed story from your childhood.

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 25, 2016, 11:52:01 PM

I'm still salty about Galacta being a one-off character. She has a Twitter page and everything.

That was a thing? oAo
It's sad that they didn't make more of that.. Marvel has had a lot of female heroes/villains in them lately.

There's a female Wolverine now, Spiderwoman, Spider Gwen, The unbeatable squirrel girl (Which is actually pretty cute and she meets Galactus in one of the issues)
And DC has Harley Quinn (Not actually bad just seems kinda irritating cause she's a bit of an overly hyped character )
And Joker's daughter. Batgirl, Batwoman (< Total lesbo)
And yeah oAo I'm sure I missed a bunch.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riot_Monsterous on March 26, 2016, 06:20:09 PM
That was a thing?
What makes her so adorable is that, despite being a world eater, she acts like a typical teenager and frequently makes Twitter posts throughout the comic which showed up on her actual Twitter page.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 26, 2016, 06:23:22 PM
What makes her so adorable is that, despite being a world eater, she acts like a typical teenager and frequently makes Twitter posts throughout the comic which showed up on her actual Twitter page.
They really could have made something out of it. -n- Good job Marvel. Spending all the time and effort on remaking old series like a hundred times instead of going with a good new idea.