Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom

Started by SmashFinale, March 23, 2016, 09:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

"The dazzling sequel to SEGA's hit endless runner, SONIC DASH. Featuring the cast and world of the new TV series, SONIC BOOM.

New and amazing 3D worlds, challenges and game play. Play as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Sonic's new friend, Sticks. Let's do this!

SONIC DASH 2 FEATURES
- RACE with up to three characters in new Team Play mode! Swap runners mid-race to earn high scores
- UNLEASH new special powers - Sonic's Dash Ring Magnet, Knuckle's Slam, Amy's Ring Hammer, and more
- CONQUER new obstacles and Badniks
- DASH on new fast-paced tracks in and above the beautiful Sonic Boom world
- MASTER new Swing & Tilt gameplay with the super charged Enerbeam; tilt your device to swing the runner towards the Rings and Orbs
- COLLECT, evolve, and run with new magical Sprites
- EARN special prizes in new Events and Daily SEGA Challenges"

I know it's very very late making a topic on this game but i just wanted to remind people this existed.
Never played it as my phone is not strong enough to support it. Has anyone else though?

NiGHTSfan

dude this game released a few months ago so its not new also i have played it but i stopped cause they fucked up a few of the characters moves for one thing i mostly played as amy to get a shit ton of rings then after a update her hammer dash was fucked up it didnt destroy 3 enemies at once it only destroyed the ones that were in front of me that pissed me off so i stopped playing it.  And then i went back and  played sonic dash and i almost have all of the achievements in the game all i have left is the 3 million meter achievement and thats it.

Ioshyriku

I tried playing the first one and couldn't run it. Well, actually, I was able to, but it was unresponsive and ran at 2 frames per minute.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 23, 2016, 09:19:50 AM
I tried playing the first one and couldn't run it. Well, actually, I was able to, but it was unresponsive and ran at 2 frames per minute.

wow that sucks what kinda phone were u using it on

Ioshyriku

joker_pawn39