Take Sega's survey

Started by Ioshyriku, February 29, 2016, 09:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

http://sgiz.mobi/s3/b30628954756
Apparently Sega made a survey of how they can improve themselves, why not help'em?
Praise Phantasy Star, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue and Crazy Taxi as much as you can!

Ioshyriku

I don't think they'll do that, thankfully there was an option to respond negatively on the mobile parts of the survey (and I was... maybe too negative... I hope they won't consider my response mean or offensive) and many other people are against Sega going mobile, so yeah that ain't gonna happen.

NiGHTSfan

i just want all the sonic games from the wii to come back cause im sick of the games being on wii but i have an emulator to play them on my pc for now so im ok i just dont want to have the hassle to use the wii mote on my computer thats a pain in the ass

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on September 22, 2101, 06:46:56 AM
i just want all the sonic games from the wii to come back cause im sick of the games being on wii but i have an emulator to play them on my pc for now so im ok i just dont want to have the hassle to use the wii mote on my computer thats a pain in the ass
If you have a Wii U you can play them on that since it's backwards compatible.

ShadowCM

Did the survey thingy, and I agree it did lean heavily towards the idea of mobile gaming, hopefully if this reaches the right crowd, they will receive the right message to work more on games on PC and consoles.

Sonicdude420

Darn, they should re-open it. it is a good idea, im sure it had something to do with the act that they are doing stuff with classic sonic.