Miitomo (Nintendo's first mobile game)

Started by Ioshyriku, February 17, 2016, 08:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

It's gonna be released in March.
https://miitomo.com/en/
Seems to be a stripped down version of Tomodachi Life, still I want to play it.

Ioshyriku

I wanted to register as well but sadly, My Nintendo is not available in my country (yet?) so I couldn't.

ShadowCM

I did the pre-register thing because of the MyNintendo offer thing (which I assume is what is replacing Club Nintendo), but I'm a little wary of the "free to start" message

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: ShadowCM on February 27, 2016, 02:57:21 PM
I did the pre-register thing because of the MyNintendo offer thing (which I assume is what is replacing Club Nintendo), but I'm a little wary of the "free to start" message

actually my nintendo was on before club nintendo a few years ago dude i should know when i bought a few games i saw a my nintendo registration card inside it and they stopped it for some reason and then created club nintendo look it up

Riot_Monsterous

Looks like you guys were even more ahead of the game than I was. ouo
I got it on Thursday.
It was a really good idea for Nintendo imo. ouo
Social apps are all the rage nowadays~ I hope Sega jumps the bandwagon.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this app progressing. I've liked it a lot so far. The lack of censorship is nice as well. I figured the whole thing would be more regulated but it probably won't be since it's more of up to the user and who they add.
The whole linking it up to the Nintendo account was a great idea too. ono

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on April 03, 2016, 08:00:44 PM
Sega is missing out. A Chao Garden app could be HUGE.
Seriously. Incorporate a Chao Garden with all their other Sonic Mobile games and their profits will go through the roof!

Also, Puyo Puyo. It's a puzzle game yet nowhere to be mention on moblie... How can SEGA miss this opportunity?

Riot_Monsterous

I would totally pay for a chao mobile game. :l
And play it like.. Endlessly. Is Sega even aware of how many hours were put into the Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 Chao gardens?
There was a forum specifically for Chao discussion and had a ton of members that had 100+ hours on it.
If that doesn't say anything about how much potential that has.. I don't know what will.

Ioshyriku

I got around the region restrictions thingy, sadly now I have a space problem.
The app installed perfectly and was easy to move to the SD card, but sadly it had to download a ton of data.
And it keeps downloading the darn thing to the phone and not the Card while my poor phone does not have enough space even when it's almost empty.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 10, 2016, 07:39:37 AM
I got around the region restrictions thingy, sadly now I have a space problem.
The app installed perfectly and was easy to move to the SD card, but sadly it had to download a ton of data.
And it keeps downloading the darn thing to the phone and not the Card while my poor phone does not have enough space even when it's almost empty.

thats why i knew that app was stupid

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on April 10, 2016, 03:43:31 PM
Miitomo has a larger file size than Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
Well that explains it...
If only I could make it download the necessary data to the SD card, as I have more than enough space on that.
Quote from: batman on April 12, 2016, 01:27:52 AM
thats why i knew that app was stupid
I don't think it's stupid, every video I saw of it made it look really fun, even though it's pretty much a social app. The problem is the size of it and the restriction of some regions.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on April 12, 2016, 09:14:44 AM
It's not really much fun at all. You just dress up your Mii and answer stupid questions.

But then again, this forum also has a section where people just answer stupid questions so I guess there's some appeal to it.

lol i knew this shitty ass app was going to be a failure why the fuck do people play with crap like this i knew it was going to be boring

Riot_Monsterous

Aha xD He's not wrong.
But yeah, there's room for improvement though.
Still better than Candy crush imo. But everyone seems to love that game~

Ioshyriku

I finally managed to install it.
Y'all can add me if you want.

Riot_Monsterous

I'm not actually sure how to add someone without either having them on Facebook or being face to face. If you message me your email I can send you an invite that way? ono

jkid101094

If you wanna add me then friend me on Facebook. I hardly touch this anymore so you're unlikely to get a code out of me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.