I finally got Sonic Lost World

Started by AngryNerds100, February 03, 2016, 11:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryNerds100

Gee, I haven't posted in a while.
Cobanermani456 got me a copy of Sonic Lost World, and I couldn't be more thankful. I won it in a giveaway, which you can check out right here:

Anyway, if you haven't watched him, I definitely recommend you do. I can't really thank him enough for this game.

Ioshyriku

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: AngryNerds100 on February 03, 2016, 11:22:30 AM
Cobanermani456 got me a copy of Sonic Lost World, and I couldn't be more thankful. I won it in a giveaway, which you can check out right here:

Anyway, if you haven't watched him, I definitely recommend you do. I can't really thank him enough for this game.

i think the pc version has better graphics in a way also im glad they took out alot of pointless features like the stupid so called co-op mode that was pointless and the stupid minigames were dumb too so u got the better version on pc

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: AngryNerds100 on February 04, 2016, 04:01:27 PM
I could've gotten the Wii U version. I don't know why I didn't. Probably because I'm addicted to Smash 4.

i like super smash bros 4 its fun but i havent played it in a while ite been 4 months since i played the wii u version but ive been playing the 3ds version too

Gilly

Quote from: AngryNerds100 on February 03, 2016, 11:22:30 AM

Well that's pretty damn cool. I purchased Lost World a few weeks ago when it was on sale and have yet to open it. I feel intimidated by the game for some reason lol

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: SonicFan23 on February 04, 2016, 06:48:24 PM
Well that's pretty damn cool. I purchased Lost World a few weeks ago when it was on sale and have yet to open it. I feel intimidated by the game for some reason lol

its better than sonic boom rise of lyric i still like the game and it has great reviews which i was surprised

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: AngryNerds100 on February 08, 2016, 01:26:44 AM
It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. No, it's not nearly as good as Generations, but it's still good.

yea same here i thought it was going to be shit but the final boss which is eggaman the robot looked similar to the old sonic ova movie