Wanna join me on PSO2?

Started by Ioshyriku, January 16, 2016, 01:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

So after a few tries was finally able to log into Phantasy Star Online 2, the game is pretty cool and the gameplay is fun!
If you want to try the game for yourselves and maybe join me on some quests here's what to do:
http://arks-layer.com/signup.php

Elija2

I'd join you but I'd rather wait for the official English version (as hopeless as that may be).

NiGHTSfan

im not into mmorpjs for some reason i never liked them but the final fantasy 14 game looks good and looks better on pc than console cause u have more control in the game but still its not my thing i prefer the normal single player rpg games over mmo games

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on January 16, 2016, 02:14:26 PM
I'd join you but I'd rather wait for the official English version (as hopeless as that may be).
It's understandable, especially since half of the game is still in Japanese, the patches translate only the story, most of the dialogue and basic info into English.
I wonder if I'll be able to transfer my character from here to there.

Quote from: batman on January 17, 2016, 10:42:55 AM
im not into mmorpjs for some reason i never liked them but the final fantasy 14 game looks good and looks better on pc than console cause u have more control in the game but still its not my thing i prefer the normal single player rpg games over mmo games
From what I've played so far it felt like the game can be played without the online interactions, like Phantasy Star Universe/Portable, Nova and Zero, but it takes a bit more to level up and get money.

NiGHTSfan

From what I've played so far it felt like the game can be played without the online interactions, like Phantasy Star Universe/Portable, Nova and Zero, but it takes a bit more to level up and get money.
[/quote]

oh but i hear the anime kinda has different rules i heard that if u actually die in the game u die in the real world thats a little overkill for a game i was like what the fuck

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on January 17, 2016, 12:29:21 PM
oh but i hear the anime kinda has different rules i heard that if u actually die in the game u die in the real world thats a little overkill for a game i was like what the fuck
Nah, if that was the case I wouldn't be able to post here anymore since I got into a level 20+ mission at level 3 in which I died like 3 times, still I got 7 levels in less than 20 minutes so I can't complain.
The shows is just about some kids around a campus who really got into the game and use it as a means to express their freedom of speech and the fact that playing a game doesn't ruin their studies......yeah tell that to my grades... but yeah that's pretty much it.

The one you are talking about must be Sword Art Online.