Feels like stumbling across an old relic

Started by Dark Tails, January 02, 2016, 10:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Tails

Was just checking username history on an old Steam account of mine I planned to give to my sister, and came upon this site again, and been sort of just soaking in nostalgia ever since.  No real plans to say anything more than hi, but quite an odd feeling seeing a part of my childhood again.

Elija2

Gilly

Quote from: Dark Tails on January 02, 2016, 10:16:15 PM
Was just checking username history on an old Steam account of mine I planned to give to my sister, and came upon this site again, and been sort of just soaking in nostalgia ever since.  No real plans to say anything more than hi, but quite an odd feeling seeing a part of my childhood again.

Thanks for stopping by!

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 03, 2016, 03:19:12 PM
This site still has it's charm.

Yeah, the three members who are still active make coming here worthwhile.

Gilly

I appreciate the "3" of you who are still active btw. Thanks for trying to keep this site from being completely 100% dead lol.

NiGHTSfan

Elija2

Quote from: batman on January 03, 2016, 08:31:14 PM
u used to be very active what happened dude

He's hibernating for the winter.

Dark Tails

Yeahh, sorry for popping by then just leaving right after, but I really just don't have it in me to browse forums anymore, and the handful of people I do remember or interacted with are long gone at this point I'd surmise  (outside elija, but I'll be honest, I barely recall how much we actually interacted).

It is really refreshing in a way stumbling back on this place, though.  Memories of the time when me, Draco, and a few others played Brawl online, while I was stuck on an old Windows 2000 machine after my main computer crashed, first discovering this place back when all I had was an iPod Touch, back when everyone had MSN Messenger and we all conversed on that in our downtime, random banter and forum games that people always played in the off-topic section that always involved the same 3 or 4 people.  Just thinking that all this was nearing on a decade ago just seems so bizarre to me.

I may pop in a few more times before I sadly forget about this site again, but it was really nice to stumble upon it one more time and see the handful of you once again.

SmashFinale