Samurai Jack is making a comeback

Started by Ioshyriku, December 02, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

QuoteAdult Swim has just announced a new season of Samurai Jack to launch in 2016. The show will return during Adult Swim's Toonami block and is currently in production in Los Angeles.

Pretty exciting news.

Ioshyriku

Many cartoons are making comebacks lately and that is pretty cool.
That goes for anime too.

NiGHTSfan

i loved the fuck out of samurai jack and hey arnold too sweet lots of my favorite childhood cartoons are coming back hopefully they might keep the original actors of both shows

Ioshyriku

Sadly Aku's voice actor isn't around anymore, and who knows maybe he's not the only one.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 06, 2015, 12:12:02 AM
Sadly Aku's voice actor isn't around anymore, and who knows maybe he's not the only one.

fuck that sucks when did the actor pass away

Ioshyriku

plwc96

Ioshyriku

LokiCharms

I loved that show a lot. There is a fan theory that it takes place in the same universe as the PPG. Which is cool, since the animation style is the same.

I hope they pick up where they left off, otherwise a full reboot might not be as great as we are led to believe.
What is this I don't even

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: LokiCharms on December 07, 2015, 05:29:18 PM
I loved that show a lot. There is a fan theory that it takes place in the same universe as the PPG. Which is cool, since the animation style is the same.

I hope they pick up where they left off, otherwise a full reboot might not be as great as we are led to believe.

yea some of the animation does look similar too the power puff girls too i have to agree on that i remember when i was a kid back in 2005 or 2006 the cartoons' movie came out same for the other cartoon hey arnold aka football head which was another favorite cartoon of my childhood

overlander

a few episodes just got released as of now and it's epiccccccccc