New TMNT Game coming Soon

Started by NiGHTSfan, December 01, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys theres a new tmnt game coming soon and it might be rated M

this is alphaomegasin talking about it and platinum games are making it too sadly its the dumbass activition publishing the game which sucks ass

Elija2

Quote from: batman on December 01, 2015, 01:48:31 PM
hey guys theres a new tmnt game coming soon and it might be rated M

I think this is the only time you've ever used capitalization in your posts.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on December 01, 2015, 01:48:31 PM
sadly its the dumbass activition publishing the game which sucks ass
So was Transformers: Devastation and that game was amazing.
Don't worry about it.

Consider me hyped for this game.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on December 01, 2015, 03:35:05 PM
I think this is the only time you've ever used capitalization in your posts.

haha very funny i dont want this type of shit it will piss me off i have been capitalizing my posts dumbass i just forget to do it sometimes if ur not an ass to me i wont be one just a little warning

Elija2

Quote from: batman on December 02, 2015, 12:15:30 AM
haha very funny i dont want this type of shit it will piss me off i have been capitalizing my posts dumbass i just forget to do it sometimes if ur not an ass to me i wont be one just a little warning
I literally went through all of your posts on the forums and the only other ones you've ever used capitalization in are this one, this one, this one, and this one.

That makes 5 posts out of 200+.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2015, 10:06:16 AM
I literally went through all of your posts on the forums and the only other ones you've ever used capitalization in are this one, this one, this one, and this one.

That makes 5 posts out of 200+.

i dont have to type perfectly all the time

Ioshyriku

Ignoring all the arguing, here's the new trailer, AND IT LOOKS AWESOME!

No mature rating though.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 25, 2016, 11:07:08 PM
Ignoring all the arguing, here's the new trailer, AND IT LOOKS AWESOME!

No mature rating though.

in the video are they the original actors of the original tmnt series cause its almost just like transformers devastation with half of the original actors

Ioshyriku

I don't know if there are the same actors, especially since there are so many incarnations of the TMNT, and even though that is also true for Transformers, that game was based on the cartoon from the 80s. This game looks like the IDW comics incarnations of the TMNT with some of the rough style of the Mirage ones thrown in there and some enemies from the older cartoons and video games.  
They kinda sound like the Nick version of the turtles, which in my opinion are very good, although I find it odd that they brought Raphael's old actor to voice Donatello, the only one I don't like Beast Boy's actor voicing Michelangelo. But as I mentioned I'm not sure as I only saw a few episodes, I will watch the 2012 version after I finish watching the 80s series.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 26, 2016, 06:02:27 AM
I don't know if there are the same actors, especially since there are so many incarnations of the TMNT, and even though that is also true for Transformers, that game was based on the cartoon from the 80s. This game looks like the IDW comics incarnations of the TMNT with some of the rough style of the Mirage ones thrown in there and some enemies from the older cartoons and video games.  
They kinda sound like the Nick version of the turtles, which in my opinion are very good, although I find it odd that they brought Raphael's old actor to voice Donatello, the only one I don't like Beast Boy's actor voicing Michelangelo. But as I mentioned I'm not sure as I only saw a few episodes, I will watch the 2012 version after I finish watching the 80s series.

ive seen all the current episodes of the 1012 series and all the 2003 episodes and id have to say the tmnt 2003 has the best actors and the best story its a shit load of dramatic scenes in alot of the episodes like alot in season 1, 2, and season 3 season 5 was very dramatic