Touhou Anime - Fantasy Kaleidoscope Episode 5

Started by Ioshyriku, November 17, 2015, 12:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

The Flowers Incident - based on Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Part 1

I'll post the second part when it gets dubbed and subtitled.
It is still hard for me to believe this is fan made.

Ioshyriku

Yeah the fan-base is pretty dedicated, especially the Japanese one.
It's funny how the fan-made stuff surpasses the official products in quality.

NiGHTSfan

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on November 19, 2015, 07:17:31 PM
so whats this anime about
It's based on a series of bullet hell shooters (or danmaku) and feature two girls (sometimes 3 or 12, depending on the game) solving cases related to misterious happenings, usually Youkai, in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, which is based on Japanese myths and folk tales.

1st episode -The Spring Snow Incident- based on the 7th game: Perfect Cherry Blossom
2nd, 3rd and 4th -The Scarlet Mist Inciden- based on the 6th game The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
5th and 6th -The Flower Incident- based on the 9th game Phantasmagoria of Flower View

I linked the titles to the touhou wiki because I am not good at explaining.

Kirbyman100

I love the animations in these videos, it's so well done. Though it does take a long while for a new one to pop up, but whenever it does it is well worth the wait in the long run.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 20, 2015, 03:31:59 AM
It's based on a series of bullet hell shooters (or danmaku) and feature two girls (sometimes 3 or 12, depending on the game) solving cases related to misterious happenings, usually Youkai, in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, which is based on Japanese myths and folk tales.

1st episode -The Spring Snow Incident- based on the 7th game: Perfect Cherry Blossom
2nd, 3rd and 4th -The Scarlet Mist Inciden- based on the 6th game The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
5th and 6th -The Flower Incident- based on the 9th game Phantasmagoria of Flower View

I linked the titles to the touhou wiki because I am not good at explaining.

ah ok so its an anime that solves crime scenes kinda like batman but a little different