Disgaea: Hour of Darkness coming for PC

Started by Ioshyriku, November 16, 2015, 08:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

My favorite Strategy RPG, second to Shining Force 2 of course, will be available on Steam in February 2016!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/405900/
Maybe if it's successful we'll, hopefully, see the rest of the series getting the PC treatment in the future.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 16, 2015, 08:02:50 AM
My favorite Strategy RPG, second to Shining Force 2 of course, will be available on Steam in February 2016!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/405900/
Maybe if it's successful we'll, hopefully, see the rest of the series getting the PC treatment in the future.

was this game on vita cause i think it was i just hate how sony is letting this happen making the games that were ment to be exclusive to the console only if they put the gravity rush games on pc ill be pissed

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on November 16, 2015, 09:46:45 PM
was this game on vita cause i think it was i just hate how sony is letting this happen making the games that were ment to be exclusive to the console only if they put the gravity rush games on pc ill be pissed
The Disgaea games are not Sony properties, they are Nippon Ichi Software's.
Even though the games are mainly on Play Station 2 and PS3 and PS4 that does not mean that they are exclusives.

The first and secong game are not on Vita but the first game was also ported on PSP and Nintendo DS, and the second only PSP, but you can get them on Vita trough PSN.
The rest are on Vita, except for Disgaea D2 and Disgaea 5 (although this one might get ported to it in the future).

TheGameNinja

Kirbyman100

I'm played Disgaea 1 and 2 via emulation, but if 3, 4, D2, and 5 come to PC, I'll be welcoming them with open arms (and wallet) with joy. Plus, if they do allow the steam workshop to be integrated into the game, man oh man that would be great.

Ioshyriku

Same here, especially 3 and D2.
That's why I hope this will have success, so we'll see the others.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 16, 2015, 11:36:50 PM
The Disgaea games are not Sony properties, they are Nippon Ichi Software's.
Even though the games are mainly on Play Station 2 and PS3 and PS4 that does not mean that they are exclusives.

The first and secong game are not on Vita but the first game was also ported on PSP and Nintendo DS, and the second only PSP, but you can get them on Vita trough PSN.
The rest are on Vita, except for Disgaea D2 and Disgaea 5 (although this one might get ported to it in the future).

well then they should just stop this exclusive bullshit thing on the games for example like the hyperdimension neptunia rebirth series that pisses me off ho its on pc too not playstation only sorry if i got off topic