Sonic Dash 2 Sonic Boom edition andriod and ios

Started by NiGHTSfan, October 20, 2015, 10:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys this game is out right now but its not as great as the first one but its a fun game ive played a few hours of it when i got it i had lots of fun playing it

Ye Olde Swagfag

... you know that this game came out ages ago, right?

And yay, another Sonic game for smartphones. I know we got Sonic Lost World on PC a little while ago, but come on, Sega. Come on. Just give us what we want; another great multiplatform Sonic game

Ioshyriku

I only found out about it a few days ago, but it doesn't seem like anything special...
Heck I don't even think I could play it considering my phone turned to stone when I tried the first one.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ye Olde Swagfag on October 21, 2015, 07:47:14 AM
... you know that this game came out ages ago, right?

And yay, another Sonic game for smartphones. I know we got Sonic Lost World on PC a little while ago, but come on, Sega. Come on. Just give us what we want; another great multiplatform Sonic game

no sonic dash sonic boom game came out a week ago so it just came out what ur talking about is the preview game not the full version

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: batman on October 21, 2015, 11:15:18 AM
no sonic dash sonic boom game came out a week ago so it just came out what ur talking about is the preview game not the full version
The game was soft-launched three months ago.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ye Olde Swagfag on October 22, 2015, 04:34:59 AM
The game was soft-launched three months ago.

every time i looked it up i never saw it on google play my guess europe first them america we always get alot of the shit last which is unfair cause were the bigger consumers in everything and i think that the value of the american dollar hasnt changed much but every other currency has lost its currency over the years

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: batman on October 22, 2015, 09:31:07 AM
every time i looked it up i never saw it on google play my guess europe first them america we always get alot of the shit last which is unfair cause were the bigger consumers in everything and i think that the value of the american dollar hasnt changed much but every other currency has lost its currency over the years
It came out in North America first, and besides... its not like there's money to be made with this game anyway

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ye Olde Swagfag on October 24, 2015, 04:10:33 AM
It came out in North America first, and besides... its not like there's money to be made with this game anyway

play the game the old fashion way earning the stuff not paying with my money to play better