Main Menu

What happened?

Started by Ioshyriku, October 18, 2015, 04:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Recently I've noticed you guys throw a lot of hatred at eachother and a few months ago all of you were like BFFs.  So what happened? Sorry for asking, I know I should mind my own business, but it's kinda painful to see friendships break like that.

Elija2

You know about as much as I do.

jkid101094

Everything I could add to this conversation I've stated before. Coming here simply isn't enjoyable anymore. Recently I've found this site either boring or frustrating me to death and the last thing I need in my life is another reason to be stressed.

My problems with Eli's behavior, my problems at home and everything else I could say are all on this site somewhere. If you care enough to post this topic then you can care enough to use the search function because I sure as Hell aren't digging up month old posts.

As for Wind, I can't speak much for him, but I can assure you he's taking hits even harder than I am now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

i was wondering why the hell am i getting so much negative karma

jkid101094

Even though I like you as a person I can assure you that this topic has nothing to do with your karma.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

I'm not too sure what this topic is referring to? I didn't think people had issues with one-another recently. Someone should fill me in lol.

jkid101094

It's more Wind and I having scuffles with Eli lately. It's really nothing new.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

I am really sorry to hear what is happening to you (well, mostly you) and Haku, and I can't imagine the suffering you two are going trough, but I don't think cutting all ties to people who try to be your friends is a good thing to do, (even though said people can annoy you a lot).
I went some hardships in the past myself and I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for the people I can associate myself to.

jkid101094

Thank you for your sympathies. Like I said, I can't speak for Wind but if my intent was to cut my ties with you guys I would have already left.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

That is true, sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 18, 2015, 07:48:42 AM
It's more Wind and I having scuffles with Eli lately. It's really nothing new.

Haku never wanting to hear from me again is something new.

I would appreciate it if you and Haku actually spoke with me about whatever problems you have with my behaviour rather than just cut off contact with me.

jkid101094

I have on this forum and you've completely ignored me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 18, 2015, 09:51:06 AM
I have on this forum and you've completely ignored me.

How did I ignore you? We got into a big argument over whether or not I would always insult you and in the end I apologized. When was the last time I insulted you?

sonikirby

...just your friendly stalker here