Sonic Lost World coming to PC

Started by Elija2, October 06, 2015, 07:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on October 11, 2015, 04:19:52 AM
Why should your name be on it? I'm the one who made the thread.

my post came first before yours did

Ioshyriku

No use arguing about such a stupid reason, we should just be happy that more of us will be able to play the game.
But Elijah was first, I remember seeing his post hours before batman's.

jkid101094

The game is being modded on a live stream.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

i just bought the game and its downloading

Post Merge: November 03, 2015, 06:14:10 AM

hey guys  just played the game today and the stupid game can barely go at 60 fps on a low end computer i have a nvidia 920m in my laptop with 8 gigs of cpu ram and the dumabss game can barely run at 60 it drops to 30 and 40 frames

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on November 03, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

the dumbass game has been out only for 2 days and it has its first mod that was fast

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on November 03, 2015, 03:03:04 PM
the dumbass game has been out only for 2 days and it has its first mod that was fast
Well, it is just a model swap and it's made by a very talented modder.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on November 05, 2015, 04:44:16 AM
Sega put out a public test patch that lets you lock the framerate to 30fps or completely unlock it. It might be buggy still, but at least it's something. Hopefully this helps out people with weaker computers (and maybe now I can run it at my native resolution without occasional slowdown).

thanks god i hate how slot the dumbass game gets on my laptop it goes from 60 down to 30 and sometimes 20

Ioshyriku

NiGHTSfan

Ioshyriku

This would go nicely with it.

Guto4848

Be awary, on my PC the bugs some times with the controller for some reason

Ashes Darkmare

finally really started playing this game the last few days now that I have a new computer that lets me constantly run it at 60fps lol it not the best Sonic game I played but it's still fun :D