Sonic Lost World coming to PC

Started by Elija2, October 06, 2015, 07:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Well, this came out of nowhere. If you pre-purchase it you'll also get a free copy of All-Stars Racing Transformed if you somehow don't already own that game.

Good to hear that Sega is focusing on porting more of their games to PC.

Gilly

I will definitely be buying this! Nice to see it released somewhere other than the Wii U.

Ioshyriku

That makes me happy, but sad at the same time (No Zelda level).
It's really great to see that Sega is porting more of their games to PC, I hope they'll do the same for some of their older games (and maybe have Atlus do the same :3), but I thought that this game was made for that Nintendo 3 exclusive Sonic games thing and didn't expect to see it here.
Also, it is interesting to see that the system requirements are pretty much the same as Generations'.

jkid101094

Hopefully modders will be able to fix the buggy mess this game was. Maybe the file system will stay the same allowing some of these fixes to be ported over to the Wii U version when Wii U hacking becomes a bigger thing.

Quote from: Ioshyriku on October 06, 2015, 09:37:20 AM
That makes me happy, but sad at the same time (No Zelda level).
You and I both know both DLC stages and the NiGHTS content are going to be ported over by modders within' the first week of the game's release.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 07, 2015, 07:06:46 AM
You and I both know both DLC stages and the NiGHTS content are going to be ported over by modders within' the first week of the game's release.
That's true.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on October 07, 2015, 10:10:20 AM
The PC version will already come with the NiGHTS DLC.

Also, was the Nintendo DLC even any good? All I remember is the Zelda DLC which was basically just a big empty field and a linear tunnel.
I only want it because I'm kind of a Zelda fanboy ( ̄ω ̄)
Even Generations barely has any custom levels out there.
There are a lot of custom levels, even though many of them are ports from other Sonic games. And modders still make levels for it.

jkid101094

The PC version will already come with the NiGHTS DLC.
As expected.

Also, was the Nintendo DLC even any good? All I remember is the Zelda DLC which was basically just a big empty field and a linear tunnel.
The Yoshi's Island stage was great as far as I'm aware.

I'm more interested in custom levels made by modders, but we probably won't get that many of those. Even Generations barely has any custom levels out there.
Modders these days have initiative, but lack imagination. It's easier to port a level than it is to make a new one so you better believe you'll see a lot of those.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on October 06, 2015, 07:59:13 AM
Well, this came out of nowhere. If you pre-purchase it you'll also get a free copy of All-Stars Racing Transformed if you somehow don't already own that game.

Good to hear that Sega is focusing on porting more of their games to PC.

u stole my fucken topic asshole i posted this u stole it and made it ur own

Post Merge: October 07, 2015, 01:06:53 PM

Quote from: Jonathon on October 06, 2015, 08:09:04 AM
I will definitely be buying this! Nice to see it released somewhere other than the Wii U.

he stole my fucken topic john i created this godamn thing he fucken stole it make it my topic again its stealling a topic from someone else

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on October 07, 2015, 12:07:42 PM
Uhh, as you can clearly see from the time stamps, I made this topic before yours and merged yours with mine. I didn't "steal" anything.

u just didnt see it so jsut delete it and restart it

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: batman on October 07, 2015, 12:03:24 PM
u stole my fucken topic asshole i posted this u stole it and made it ur own
Fam, all Elija did was merge your post with his so stop fucking crying about how he "stole" your topic. And if you check the dates, he clearly started this topic before you.

I'm actually getting really sick of your low-quality posts. You're never constructive about anything.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ye Olde Swagfag on October 08, 2015, 06:08:57 AM
Fam, all Elija did was merge your post with his so stop fucking crying about how he "stole" your topic. And if you check the dates, he clearly started this topic before you.

I'm actually getting really sick of your low-quality posts. You're never constructive about anything.

dude i can post and type how ever i want its a free internet i can spell however i want to spell

Post Merge: October 08, 2015, 11:07:56 PM

Quote from: Elija2 on October 07, 2015, 12:11:35 PM
I did see it, that's why I merged yours with mine because mine came first as you can clearly see if you just read the time stamps.

thats not fair since i posted the topic before u did and also i noticed the game was coming out before u so im the creator of this topic

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: batman on October 08, 2015, 10:06:25 PM
dude i can post and type how ever i want its a free internet i can spell however i want to spell
Ugh...

its not your grammar, its your posts themselves. You talk shit all the time and you need to stop. And the internet is not 'free'. Sonic Zone has a set of guidelines like every other website you must follow. If you don't like the way things are here, then feel 'free' to leave. Do you think you're special or something?

On a side note, learn grammar rules :^)

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on October 07, 2015, 12:11:35 PM
I did see it, that's why I merged yours with mine because mine came first as you can clearly see if you just read the time stamps.

it should have my name not your name thats not cool

Shadow84786

I'm surprise a pc port of the game is coming out, I'm thinking of purchasing the game but I'm currently purchasing a new laptop.

Wonder why they never release a pc port of JSRF, the game could've gotten some good sales during it's re-release.