Sonic Unleashed Review (Wii/PS2)

Started by KiwiSmash, October 03, 2015, 01:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiSmash

In my opinion, this version is better than the 360/PS3 version. It just seemed to make more sense and it was simpler. The 360/PS3 version seemed appeared to be..... Eh to me when I was younger. I still enjoy playing this game too.

NiGHTSfan

i can beat this version in 4 or 5 hours nonstop

plwc96

I was never able to beat the last boss, dark gaia. Maybe bcuz I was a kid idk.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: plwc96 on November 16, 2015, 11:26:28 AM
I was never able to beat the last boss, dark gaia. Maybe bcuz I was a kid idk.

i was 15 when it came out and i beat dark gaia and it was easier but the better versions on ps3 and then a few years later i got the 360 game and he's much tougher than wii/ps2 versions and i was 21 when i got the version on the 360 and i was 20 when i got the ps3 game and i died multiple times on the boss

Niko

Underrated aswell. The werehog stages weren't even THAT bad. Not even talking about the daytime stages, this game started the new gameplay style that gave us two of the best games to date -> Generations and Colors. Gotta appreciate it for that ATLEAST if you genuinely didn't enjoy the game itself.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Niko on September 05, 2016, 10:33:47 PM
Underrated aswell. The werehog stages weren't even THAT bad. Not even talking about the daytime stages, this game started the new gameplay style that gave us two of the best games to date -> Generations and Colors. Gotta appreciate it for that ATLEAST if you genuinely didn't enjoy the game itself.

i still prefer sonic unleashed cause i loved the night stages and the day stages were amazing and fun but sometimes were a royal pain in the ass the night stages though i found were easy for me cause i play a few fighting games so im used to that stuff

AzraelGaming

Sonic Unleashed was a good game with the XBOX 360 being the best port of the game the werehog sections were ok and the Sonic day section were awesome