Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions

Started by jkid101094, September 21, 2015, 02:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Not sure how this flew under my radar (or even if it did) but the original Duel Monsters series it's getting a modern continuation like Dragonball and Digimon have recently gotten. I'd be lying to say I wasn't excited to see where this goes. (And to see DMG in all her HD glory~)

The movie takes place after the events of the original manga (but I assume prior to GX) and features all your favorite characters alongside a new villain. The gang will reunite to team up one final time and "introduce a new way to duel", which, for their sake, I hope it isn't as confusing as Pendulum Summoning.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 21, 2015, 02:46:23 AM

Not sure how this flew under my radar (or even if it did) but the original Duel Monsters series it's getting a modern continuation like Dragonball and Digimon have recently gotten. I'd be lying to say I wasn't excited to see where this goes. (And to see DMG in all her HD glory~)

The movie takes place after the events of the original manga (but I assume prior to GX) and features all your favorite characters alongside a new villain. The gang will reunite to team up one final time and "introduce a new way to duel", which, for their sake, I hope it isn't as confusing as Pendulum Summoning.

thank god now we will never see the stupid 4kids logo anymore when are they showing this hope its going on nicktoons soon because thats where u get to see yu gi oh now and thats where they show digimon and the dragonball series too so my guess itll be the main hub for yu gi oh

itxh

this seems pretty good..some one put it up on youtube

fromchmm