Games for mobile devices. WTF???

Started by Sonic el Sonsin, September 19, 2015, 01:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic el Sonsin

Why are you doing this to us sega??

Sorry. Tell us. Do you like Sonic games on mobile devices (with the exeption of remastered games like Sonic CD for android)?

Ioshyriku

I couldn't run most of them: Dash was lagging as heck and Runners was loading for hours and I've lost my patience with it.
I loved the demo of Sonic 4: Episode II but it was hard to spin dash.

Kirbyman100

Sonic mobile games are just really awkward. I don't know how people play them on emulators either. But back to Sonic Dash, I tried it out it was... okay for a bit, but it's really a game that won't probably keep your attention long if you aren't into such games.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on September 19, 2015, 08:30:16 AM
I couldn't run most of them: Dash was lagging as heck and Runners was loading for hours and I've lost my patience with it.
I loved the demo of Sonic 4: Episode II but it was hard to spin dash.

it depend on the phone u have all of thoes games ran fine on my phone i had no issues at all i can play sonic dash fine except where the dumbass game doesnt respond sometimes and makes me die and then the sonic dash 2 game sonic boom edition its a bit better but gets annoying after a while but i want them to add boss fights and better characters and more achievements i got them already im still working on the sonic dash one