Better than Sonic Boom?

Started by Sonic el Sonsin, September 19, 2015, 01:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic el Sonsin

Is this game better than Sonic Boom? Tell us!!!

Ioshyriku

From the fair reviews that I've seen, Sonic Boom is way better, but it is still an average game.

plwc96

I feel it's more challenging than Sonic Boom

Kirbyman100

It's more pleasing to play game than Boom. I can assure you that you'll have a better time playing '06 since it has actual good music and the laughable cringe worthy cut scenes to boot. 

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Kirbyman100 on November 23, 2015, 01:33:15 PM
It's more pleasing to play game than Boom. I can assure you that you'll have a better time playing '06 since it has actual good music and the laughable cringe worthy cut scenes to boot. 

yes i laugh my ass off when i play sonic 06 its better to play than sonic boom cause of that weird ass glitch with knuckles and if you use it u can beat the game in 1 or 2 hours

Kirbyman100

Quote from: batman on November 23, 2015, 01:50:47 PM
yes i laugh my ass off when i play sonic 06 its better to play than sonic boom cause of that weird ass glitch with knuckles and if you use it u can beat the game in 1 or 2 hours

Oh man when I saw that glitch my sides went into orbit from how much I laughed at its existence.

lozphx

I actually prefer sonic 06 than sonic boom but then again I'm one of those people who actually like 06 :P

Lazyalex06