Anyone else notice the noobs posting

Started by NiGHTSfan, August 29, 2015, 10:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys ever since john changed the rules back to the original rules the noobs who just joined the site just to downlaod the games is sad very sad i hate how theyre doing this its stupid

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Elija2

Quote from: batman on August 30, 2015, 07:56:07 PM
hey cellery when did u become an admin today or a few days ago

Try a few years ago.

Meme Master Flex

Gilly

Sorry guys. I didn't want to make the post requirement come back, but sadly I was forced to. If I didn't we would not have any downloads on Sonic Zone anymore.

Elija2

I personally would be fine if the VIP downloads were no longer available on the forums. At the very least, I think you should make them free to everyone but host them on a different website (like MediaFire or Dropbox) instead so that the crazy bandwidth usage doesn't bring the forums down.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Elija2 on August 31, 2015, 08:43:12 AM
I personally would be fine if the VIP downloads were no longer available on the forums. At the very least, I think you should make them free to everyone but host them on a different website (like MediaFire or Dropbox) instead so that the crazy bandwidth usage doesn't bring the forums down.

We've discussed all options and the problem with this is that it takes a lot to move all those files over. We have a LOT of stuff that we would need to move, and the effort just isn't really worth it.

Elija2

Quote from: Celery on August 31, 2015, 08:32:54 PM
We've discussed all options and the problem with this is that it takes a lot to move all those files over. We have a LOT of stuff that we would need to move, and the effort just isn't really worth it.

Just transfer all the Sonic files over and forget everything else. This is a Sonic site after all, and a majority of the other downloads don't even work anymore anyway.

NiGHTSfan

oggycather

Lol, Transferring all the files will take a long time