Anyone else notice the noobs posting

Started by NiGHTSfan, August 29, 2015, 10:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys ever since john changed the rules back to the original rules the noobs who just joined the site just to downlaod the games is sad very sad i hate how theyre doing this its stupid

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Elija2

Quote from: batman on August 30, 2015, 07:56:07 PM
hey cellery when did u become an admin today or a few days ago

Try a few years ago.

Meme Master Flex

Gilly

Sorry guys. I didn't want to make the post requirement come back, but sadly I was forced to. If I didn't we would not have any downloads on Sonic Zone anymore.

Elija2

I personally would be fine if the VIP downloads were no longer available on the forums. At the very least, I think you should make them free to everyone but host them on a different website (like MediaFire or Dropbox) instead so that the crazy bandwidth usage doesn't bring the forums down.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Elija2 on August 31, 2015, 08:43:12 AM
I personally would be fine if the VIP downloads were no longer available on the forums. At the very least, I think you should make them free to everyone but host them on a different website (like MediaFire or Dropbox) instead so that the crazy bandwidth usage doesn't bring the forums down.

We've discussed all options and the problem with this is that it takes a lot to move all those files over. We have a LOT of stuff that we would need to move, and the effort just isn't really worth it.

Elija2

Quote from: Celery on August 31, 2015, 08:32:54 PM
We've discussed all options and the problem with this is that it takes a lot to move all those files over. We have a LOT of stuff that we would need to move, and the effort just isn't really worth it.

Just transfer all the Sonic files over and forget everything else. This is a Sonic site after all, and a majority of the other downloads don't even work anymore anyway.

NiGHTSfan

oggycather

Lol, Transferring all the files will take a long time

snowman

Im new but i really want to be a frequent member in the fourms

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: snowman on March 23, 2016, 11:58:22 AM
Im new but i really want to be a frequent member in the fourms

thats awesome i mostly notice lots of people just sing up for the games not for the community

Post Merge: March 24, 2016, 04:27:05 PM

Quote from: Elija2 on August 31, 2015, 08:52:00 PM
Just transfer all the Sonic files over and forget everything else. This is a Sonic site after all, and a majority of the other downloads don't even work anymore anyway.

yea just get rid of the other stuff besides the games

Riot_Monsterous

To be fair, the community has died down a lot compared to what it was.
But that doesn't mean the n00bs can't at least pretend to care or contribute in some way in their goal to get free games. -A- Like I dunno.. Maybe making meaningful threads instead of just spamming whatever in attempt to rack up post counts

Elija2

You can tell the forums are dead because a new Pokemon game was announced and nobody made a thread about it.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on March 26, 2016, 12:35:18 PM
You can tell the forums are dead because a new Pokemon game was announced and nobody made a thread about it.
To be fair there is really no information on that game other than the name so not too much speculation can be made about. Especially since no one has a clue what GameFreak is going to do anymore. (STILL no Pokemon Z but sure, make Omega and Alpha parallel universes)

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on March 26, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

yea im not very surprised that no one has made a topic about it but im happy to see another pokemon game coming out this november  ;D

Killercobra159

I think its fine because it still brings traffic to the site and might make people stay for the community

Gilly

Quote from: Killercobra159 on April 02, 2016, 09:57:29 AM
I think its fine because it still brings traffic to the site and might make people stay for the community

Notice this guy's post count... (just saying) lol

SuperXShadowX

im new here im not just trying to get plus for games i wanna host a like o.c. thing but if im just a regular member i dont think people would notice me or even care uh...sorry to ask but would you guys give me ideas on what i could do with it i know i want it to be for people to share their o.c. but has to be something i can do with them like tournament or even draw request and making models

Post Merge: April 03, 2016, 09:00:15 AM

once i get 20 imma  just download a sonic game and make a topic about importing o.c. models into them so i can do one for any of you if you'd like

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: SonicFan23 on April 03, 2016, 07:19:00 AM
Notice this guy's post count... (just saying) lol

yea i bet hes not coming back thats why i made this topic

jerbear64

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of accounts here with 20ish posts, just for the plus downloads.

Elija2

Quote from: jerbear64 on June 04, 2016, 02:31:06 AM
Yeah, I've noticed a lot of accounts here with 20ish posts, just for the plus downloads.

You're one of them, but at least you put some effort into your posts and didn't just spam to get to the downloads.

NiGHTSfan

this is why i dont like the other stupid noobs cause they spam on alot of topics which is kinda annoying

SonicJR.Forvilus

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: BigT on September 01, 2016, 05:04:57 AM
>not a noob

yes u are dumbass ur spamming and u dont get jack shit for spamming so thats a kick in the ass for u