What cartoons do you love from the 90s

Started by NiGHTSfan, August 26, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guy what cartoons do u love from the 90s my favorite cartoons are ed,edd &eddy and courage the courdly dog, Dexters laboratory, and the fairly odd parents also lets not forget sponeboob

Ioshyriku

Although I didn't watch them when I was young, mostly because I only had two channels and they were not broadcasted in Romania, Animaniacs and Freakazoid, I have never laughed watching a cartoon as much as I did with those two.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 27, 2015, 08:36:51 AM
Although I didn't watch them when I was young, mostly because I only had two channels and they were not broadcasted in Romania, Animaniacs and Freakazoid, I have never laughed watching a cartoon as much as I did with those two.

dude the cartoons i mentioned like ed edd and eddy the cartoon will make ur ass laugh alot

Ioshyriku

I've actually grown up with "Ed, Edd 'n Eddy" and "Dexter's Laboratory", I loved them and I still like them to this day, but the ones I mentioned made me chocke with laughter.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 27, 2015, 10:13:35 AM
I've actually grown up with "Ed, Edd 'n Eddy" and "Dexter's Laboratory", I loved them and I still like them to this day, but the ones I mentioned made me chocke with laughter.

also this may be a bit off topic but ill change the title also i love alot of the cartoons from the early 2000s like the tmnt cartoon of 2003 it was a kickass cartoon