Main Menu

vip downloads

Started by NiGHTSfan, August 14, 2015, 01:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Jonathon on August 17, 2015, 03:43:44 AM
Such spoiled brats, I tell you. I don't even get a thank you for all of the work I put into adding Sonic Boom episodes, yet all I hear is "I WANT". Shame.
Just kidding guys lol. If I can manage to get the PC version I'll be sure to add it for ya.
You know, you are right, I think me and other members did take all this for granted, sorry.
Thank you for making this awesome site and the great games, shows etc you and the other administrators and moderators shared with us.

Gilly

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 18, 2015, 09:15:40 AM
You know, you are right, I think me and other members did take all this for granted, sorry.
Thank you for making this awesome site and the great games, shows etc you and the other administrators and moderators shared with us.

Thanks for that, and also for being active here :)

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jonathon on August 18, 2015, 09:45:18 AM
Thanks for that, and also for being active here :)

im also being ver active when i feel like going online john

Ye Olde Swagfag

Such spoiled brats, I tell you. I don't even get a thank you for all of the work I put into adding Sonic Boom episodes, yet all I hear is "I WANT". Shame.
Sorry, dude. You're right. I really appreciate what you're doing, honestly. Its because of this site I know awesome people like you.

Buuut... you DO need to fix some of the downloads here. Namely Sonic Riders PC and Sonic Adventure DX portalbe. Maybe I can help you with this?

NiGHTSfan

Just kidding guys lol. If I can manage to get the PC version I'll be sure to add it for ya.

hey john have u ever thought of uploading crazy taxi at all

Tailsthefox

i think sonic r pc sould be added