Main Menu

vip downloads

Started by NiGHTSfan, August 14, 2015, 01:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys what happened to the tv shows section on the vip downlands i was on the site before the servers overloaded

Elija2

You mean this?

If you're talking about downloads on the actual forums, they're not available right now. None of the downloads are.

jkid101094

Wish we'd get Sonic Boom updates more often. I'm pretty sure we're missing nine "episodes" already.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 01:57:55 PM
You mean this?

If you're talking about downloads on the actual forums, they're not available right now. None of the downloads are.

no there was more like family guy and stuff like that

Gilly

I'll try to keep updated on Sonic Boom episodes again soon. Sorry about that guys.

jkid101094

It's alright, hun. I doubt you even knew I was even watching them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

can u guys upload the pc version of the game sonic 4 episode one i hate the wii version it sucks

Elija2

Quote from: truegamer123 on August 16, 2015, 07:40:15 AM
can u guys upload the pc version of the game sonic 4 episode one i hate the wii version it sucks

Uhh, it's the same exact game. Maybe the graphics are a little bit different.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on August 16, 2015, 09:06:01 AM

so what the sonic adventure games are uploaded dreamcast, pc and the gamecube versions are all on the downloads why cant the pc version of sonic 4 episode one be on it like the sonic adventure games

Elija2

I'm just wondering why you hate the Wii version when it's almost identical to every other version.

Gilly

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 02:13:27 PM
Wish we'd get Sonic Boom updates more often. I'm pretty sure we're missing nine "episodes" already.

Your wish has officially been granted, my friend.
Added 20 more episodes today! Enjoy. :3

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Elija2 on August 16, 2015, 09:06:01 AM
The sound is different (MIDI + soundfont instead of stream), but that's about it.

Also, do you really have to make a thousand topics with one or two sentences? Not angry or anything, but you could just send one of the mods a message or post on the chatbox.

Ioshyriku

I kinda agree, it would be nice if we had the PC version.

Gilly

Such spoiled brats, I tell you. I don't even get a thank you for all of the work I put into adding Sonic Boom episodes, yet all I hear is "I WANT". Shame.

Just kidding guys lol. If I can manage to get the PC version I'll be sure to add it for ya.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jonathon on August 17, 2015, 03:43:44 AM
Such spoiled brats, I tell you. I don't even get a thank you for all of the work I put into adding Sonic Boom episodes, yet all I hear is "I WANT". Shame.

Just kidding guys lol. If I can manage to get the PC version I'll be sure to add it for ya.

i like the sonic boom cartoon thanks john i missed a few of the episodes of the show when it aired the first time

Ioshyriku

You know, you are right, I think me and other members did take all this for granted, sorry.
Thank you for making this awesome site and the great games, shows etc you and the other administrators and moderators shared with us.

Gilly

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 18, 2015, 09:15:40 AM
You know, you are right, I think me and other members did take all this for granted, sorry.
Thank you for making this awesome site and the great games, shows etc you and the other administrators and moderators shared with us.

Thanks for that, and also for being active here :)

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jonathon on August 18, 2015, 09:45:18 AM
Thanks for that, and also for being active here :)

im also being ver active when i feel like going online john

Ye Olde Swagfag

Sorry, dude. You're right. I really appreciate what you're doing, honestly. Its because of this site I know awesome people like you.

Buuut... you DO need to fix some of the downloads here. Namely Sonic Riders PC and Sonic Adventure DX portalbe. Maybe I can help you with this?

NiGHTSfan

hey john have u ever thought of uploading crazy taxi at all

Tailsthefox

i think sonic r pc sould be added