NiGHTSfan

hey guys whats up with the sites look is there something wrong with it

Ioshyriku

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 14, 2015, 08:56:31 AM
They are probably updating it.

john says the theme with the capatcha screws up with registration

jkid101094

I swear to God if MT tries to update this site one more time he should be banned.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well, at least there won't be any more spam bots that jkid can ignore.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 10:26:21 AM
I swear to God if MT tries to update this site one more time he should be banned.

whos MT

Ioshyriku

NiGHTSfan

Meme Master Flex

MT is no longer an admin. The site is in a basic state because of issues with the default theme that need to be fixed.

jkid101094

I'm still sore about the last time he tried upgrading the forum, if you haven't noticed.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Oh no, this new old design means I'll have to extend my signature or else it looks weird!

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 11:00:27 AM
I'm still sore about the last time he tried upgrading the forum, if you haven't noticed.

Yeah, post previews still don't work in Firefox.

Gilly

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 11:00:27 AM

MT isn't an admin, and he doesn't even come to the site anymore.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jonathon on August 14, 2015, 11:07:41 AM
MT isn't an admin, and he doesn't even come to the site anymore.

ok so u only demote people if they dont come to the site anymore thats understandable but how do u become a mod just wondering

Elija2

So did you fix the Captcha thing or did you just say "Screw it, bring on the spam bots"?

Gilly

Quote from: Elija2 on August 15, 2015, 07:20:14 PM
So did you fix the Captcha thing or did you just say "Screw it, bring on the spam bots"?

Sadly the Captcha doesn't even work on the default theme now so I figured I might as well just put it back to normal.