What are you currently playing?

Started by Hakudamashi, July 07, 2015, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

Replaying Sonic Adventure 2 Battle owo/
And playing Starbound.

Ioshyriku

I started playing Phantasy Star IV once again, for the *insert huge number here*th time, although this time on my phone.
And I love it as much as I did back in the day, although I don't remember it being so grind heavy (now I get that reference from Adventure Time). That aside, it still holds up in my opinion, nice graphics, great characters, fun turn-based combat (although I wish pulling combination attacks was easier), spectacular music (even though many of the tracks are remixes of songs from the first game) and the story is ten hundred billion times better than the mess PSO2 has become.
Also gave Samurai Warriors 2 a go, I only played it in Free Mode so far, and really enjoyed it... until Oda Nobunaga died and I got a game over. Sadly, I can't play it too much, as even without playing games, I can't really concentrate on my studies properly.

NiGHTSfan

ive been playing sonic riders on my pc and i still love it today

jerbear64

The Talos Principle. It's a lot like Portal- it's a puzzle game.

I'm also playing Enter the Gungeon, a roguelike game (so it's randomly generated) that's incredibly difficult. It's harder than The Binding of Isaac, a game notorious for its difficulty.

Ioshyriku

Stardew Valley, remember how I was obsessed with Harvest Moon 64 and the Rune Factory titles? Well, that addiction is back in full force. This game is awesome and very relaxing.
Fallout New Vegas, just wanted to test out a few mods and bang, I started playing once again, this time I got a bit further into the story.

And Etrian Odyssey III from time to time, mostly when I'm not home and have to wait for people or real life events.

SonicJR.Forvilus

SmashFinale

NiGHTSfan

im playing nfs hot pursuit 2 on the pcsx2 the ps2 emulator which i think was the best version of the game

Ioshyriku

Reinstalled TES Oblivion again, this time I'm not really playing it for the game itself but mostly for it's therapeutic relaxation effect I get from just riding the horse trough dense vegetation (even though it lags a bit). Fallout is still the better game.

Also, I've been pretty addicted to Burnout Paradise lately, unlocking cars, causing mayhem and doing neat stunts to my heart's content.

I've also been in a beat-em-up need lately so I got finally got around to playing Batman Arkham Asylum (I am amazed I can run it at a really good speed and even on the lowest settings the game still looks really good), I can't believe how fun it is and how they didn't think of porting it to arcades, it would be perfect for that. And also Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble for PSP, which is pretty much Yakuza with kids or a 3D River City Ransom, so yeah it's great and the plot is hilarious.

SmashFinale

Limbo. i play like one puzzle a day then go back to OverWatch or Splatoon

NiGHTSfan

ive been playing alot of sonic colors lately and its still alot of fun to play and starfox zero and mario kart 8

TheGameNinja

NiGHTSfan

i just finished halo 5 on legendary and it was fucking hard as shit

SmashFinale

Quote from: batman on August 13, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
i just finished halo 5 on legendary and it was fucking hard as shit
"I will protect you!-"
"DAMMIT WARDEN, ENOUGH OF YOUR GAMES"!

Niko

Finishing S4EP2, and of course, LoL.