What are you currently playing?

Started by Hakudamashi, July 07, 2015, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

My own place

Well I finished inFamous Second Son, and it was pretty underwhelming.

The powers lacked impact, the story was bland, the characters were forgettable and the climax was a let down.

It's the weakest of the 3 games for me.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2015, 04:55:00 AM
My own place

Well I finished inFamous Second Son, and it was pretty underwhelming.

The powers lacked impact, the story was bland, the characters were forgettable and the climax was a let down.

It's the weakest of the 3 games for me.

i never played the infamous games how are they ive always heard theyre great games but i dont know if its a game for me

Hakudamashi

Depends on how much you care for open world games and Superhero stories.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2015, 09:13:16 AM
Depends on how much you care for open world games and Superhero stories.

i love superhero stories ihave every batman arkham game on playstation and the arkham knight game on ps4 and xbox one and i also have ratchet and clank games too and im playing a game called heroes and generals

Hakudamashi

Well in that case I'd recommend it, tho I will warn you that the framerate can get a bit wonky at times.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 26, 2015, 03:17:26 AM
Well in that case I'd recommend it, tho I will warn you that the framerate can get a bit wonky at times.

dude im playing gta v on my laptop with windows 10 pro intel core i7 5500 2.40GHz 8 gigs of ram and a nvidia geforce 920m and gta v barly plays on this laptop

Ioshyriku

Then it's a good thing that Infamous is a PlayStation exclusive

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on September 30, 2015, 09:37:46 PM
Then it's a good thing that Infamous is a PlayStation exclusive

dude ive played a few xbox games and some of them lag too hell even the transformers cybertron series lagged a bit sometimes and it did the same shit on ps3 too for some reason also i think it has something to do with them being craptivision activision games

Ioshyriku

So I got a new laptop, which is two times stronger than my previous one.
So I started playing Sonic Generations and it is awesome.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 23, 2015, 03:10:14 PM
Well, I finished Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.
As far as Musou-styled beat-em-ups go, this one is prolly my favourite, for no other reason than cause it's easy to level up the characters, so by the time I'm forced to use a character, they'll be at a useful state so I won't be tearing my hair out trying to finish a mission.

unlikeacertainothergamewithpointyearedpeople.

i love that game its fun but i dont want to complete it very fast and also i want the sequal on 3ds

Ioshyriku

Ya know how I mentioned in a thread I got a new laptop, well with this I got the chance to test out and enjoy some really neat games:
-Devil May Cry 4, slicing demons into pieces in HD is more satisfying than before, and unlike DMC3's PC version, this is a great port, with fully a functional options screen, and good and easy to configure controls.
-Overlord, well if I can't be one in real life this game at least shows how ruling over an army of creatures feels like, and it feels good. I could play this on my oldest PC too, but with the lowest settings a game can have and lag it was not nearly as fun as it should be.
-Back To The Future: The Game, probably the last TellTale game I would ever enjoy. The game has a really good story, and as a fan of the trilogy I can safely say that this game is the best movie-based game and sequel to a respectable series ever (although I haven't played that cool looking Ghost Busters game).
-Ultra Street Fighter 4, it has officially become my favorite fighting game.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 05, 2015, 09:56:56 AM
Ya know how I mentioned in a thread I got a new laptop, well with this I got the chance to test out and enjoy some really neat games:
-Devil May Cry 4, slicing demons into pieces in HD is more satisfying than before, and unlike DMC3's PC version, this is a great port, with fully a functional options screen, and good and easy to configure controls.
-Overlord, well if I can't be one in real life this game at least shows how ruling over an army of creatures feels like, and it feels good. I could play this on my oldest PC too, but with the lowest settings a game can have and lag it was not nearly as fun as it should be.
-Back To The Future: The Game, probably the last TellTale game I would ever enjoy. The game has a really good story, and as a fan of the trilogy I can safely say that this game is the best movie-based game and sequel to a respectable series ever (although I haven't played that cool looking Ghost Busters game).
-Ultra Street Fighter 4, it has officially become my favorite fighting game.

really u dont like the walking dead game but the game im playing is sonic lost world on pc

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on November 05, 2015, 11:34:36 AM
really u dont like the walking dead game
Not really, I'm a bit tired of zombie Apocalypse stories and it's too depressing for me.

Ioshyriku

It's nice and all, but a bit messy after that nuclear war that happened some time ago.
I can run Fallout 3 pretty well on medium settings, it's way smoother than I expected it to be, especially since I installed some mods to make it prettier, although I can't properly configure the mouse sensitivity so turning could be a bit better (it's either too slow or too fast) and the character creation and pipboy lag a bit even on the lowest settings for some reason.
The game itself is really fun, exploring the wasteland is really interesting (if not a bit depressing), I love the oldschool music that plays on Galaxy News Radio and I really like the story so far.

NiGHTSfan

im playing sunset overdrive again its been a few months