MegaMan Legends successor: Red Ash

Started by Ioshyriku, July 02, 2015, 08:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Too little, too late. Honestly, this sounds kinda mean but I can't wait to see this Kickstarter fail. Inafune already said that he's gonna make the game no matter what but hopefully this failure will make him more humble.

Ioshyriku

They seem to have fun making it.
I hope you are right that they will continue making it even if the KS fails

Elija2

They released a pre-alpha prototype that you can play for free on PC. It's not very good, but I guess they're desperate. 5 days left and they're barely halfway there (and this was only for the first 3 chapters).

jkid101094

No one trusts Comcept to make a game anymore and rightfully so in my opinion. I love Legends but hopefully this bombing will knock some fucking sense into them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Maybe they should learn not to juggle so many projects at once.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Considering the time we live in I will not be able to play the demo.
The anime is pretty close to the goal, the game might fail but I hope that comes out. The animatic and the concept art made me quite curious about the whole thing.

Elija2

How weird would it be if the anime is successful but the game fails? You'd basically have a 5 minute ad for a game that doesn't exist.

Ioshyriku

Elija2

Wow, they're actually losing backers now. Makes sense, why would anyone pledge for something that's gonna happen anyway? They probably should have just cancelled the Kickstarter early to save some of their dignity.

Hakudamashi

If we weren't given enough reasons not to trust Inafune with money.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

So it looks like this Fuze company funded the whole game, not just the first 3 chapters. That's good, I guess. Now the base goal (which still isn't gonna be successful) is going to 3 stretch goals. How the heck are they allowed to completely change the goal of their Kickstarter like that in the final days of it? That's gotta be against Kickstarter's ToS, right?

And holy shit, look at the website of this Fuze company. Inafune must have been really desperate to partner with them.

Hakudamashi

Well, at least Inafune really wants this game to happen, that's something right?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

So it's a console manufacturer that funded them, but the game isn't announced on their console...