What Color is the Sky in Heaven? A Tired jkid Thought.

Started by jkid101094, December 06, 2013, 09:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm serious about this question, 'cause hear me out.

We usually think about it being blue, don't we? In order for it to be blue Heaven would need to have oxygen to reflect blue light, but if God made the concept of oxygen in the first place he'd need to be able to breathe without it, right? I mean, he could have put it there later but then what color was it before?

The next obvious answer is black but if it exists outside of space then where would the black color come from anyway? I guess the same could be said as a counter to my argument for why it can't be blue but I digress.

I'm really curious to see how you guys would seriously try to answer this question.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Although He made everything in our universe to have a perfectly physical and logycal explanation, I am not sure all those laws can apply in the other world. And let's not forget that most people see colours differently.
If there is a Sky in Heaven it could be a pure white.

Hakudamashi

I always thought of it being white... or cream for some reason...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid's a dingus; he didn't know that black is the absence of colour.

jkid101094

Elija is a dingus; he bumped an almost three year old topic for no good reason.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Elija2

snowman doesn't have an avatar or signature — he was practically invisible to jkid.

jkid101094

Like Godot can't see red on a white background I can't see noobs on a forum.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.