Twisted Metal 2012's Cut Content May be Better Than the Final Product

Started by jkid101094, May 27, 2015, 06:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

More specifically the endings, so if you care about spoilers for a game that's three years old there's your warning.

Final Endingst:

Sweet Tooth's (Needles Kane) Ending:

Dollface's Ending:

Mr. Grimm's Ending:

Cut Content:

David Jaffe's Intro to Cut Content & Mr. Grimm's Two Cut Endings:

Sweet Tooth's (Needles Kane) Cut Ending #1:

Sweet Tooth's (Needles Kane) Cut Ending #2:

Dollface's Cut Ending and Cut Game Finale:

I honestly think all of the endings that were cut were better than the final ones, but I can see why they chose the ones they did if they were going for a hybrid of TM2 and TMB. I, however, LOVE Sweet Tooth's second cut ending and it pains me that it was probably cut to keep the sequel bait in. Needles has always been the one who was too evil for Calypso to fuck over, and that ending is the only one that keeps that tradition. I also prefer Dollface's cut ending over her final, and Mr. Grimm's second cut ending over his final (if only for it's hilarity).

I also hate how they took the name of Calypso's daughter (and the entire reason he has his powers in the first place) and gave it to Dollface. I like Dollface in general but this version of her is just so unlikable for me.

Gah, what do you guys think? Do we even have fans of the series on this site?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I've been wanting to play the PS3 reboot thingie.
It's still on my want list, which I will get to...eventually.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay