whats up with the server?

Started by NiGHTSfan, August 07, 2015, 09:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

hey guys whats up with this sites server i think it could be getting a DDOS attack

Ye Olde Swagfag

Ioshyriku

Whatever it is they are working on getting it fixed.
I think they mentioned the problem on their Facebook page.

Elija2

I have no idea what you're talking about but if you're referring to the downloads then they're temporarily unavailable, I assume due to excessive server usage from when they were open to everyone.

If we were getting DDOSed then the whole site would be down, not just the downloads.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on August 07, 2015, 10:11:11 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about but if you're referring to the downloads then they're temporarily unavailable, I assume due to excessive server usage from when they were open to everyone.

If we were getting DDOSed then the whole site would be down, not just the downloads.

ah that must be why i think john made a bad decision making them open to everyone and he should put the capatcha back on to get rid of spambots

Gilly

Quote from: Elija2 on August 07, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

This is correct. Sadly due to allowing everyone have access to the larger downloads and given we do not own a dedicated server, they have blocked access to the downloads section of the site for the time being. I'm waiting on a reply back from my server for further updates. Sorry about that.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jonathon on August 08, 2015, 07:14:53 AM
This is correct. Sadly due to allowing everyone have access to the larger downloads and given we do not own a dedicated server, they have blocked access to the downloads section of the site for the time being. I'm waiting on a reply back from my server for further updates. Sorry about that.

i knew it fucken server people wont let us download anything