Worst Characters In Sonic History

Started by ASonicAP, May 24, 2015, 08:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are the worst characters in Sonic history?

Omochao
3 (100%)
Zazz
1 (33.3%)
Charmy Bee
1 (33.3%)
Big the Cat
1 (33.3%)
Princess Elise
1 (33.3%)
Shadow
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 25, 2015, 11:31:54 AM
So the point of the matter is that you hate Shadow because his success lead the series to new lows in your eyes. OK, I can understand your disposition but then why hate on the character instead the people who carried out creating those new lows or the fans that pushed them to do so? I could understand if you hated his attitude or his face or his abilities or something but when you hate something because of a stigma that you created in your own head is when the whole thing just becomes silly. I hate the new cast of SCV not because they happened to be in the worst game in the series but because they're bland and boring characters who have no right to be carbon copy replacements of the originals. It's less of a matter of what you hate and more of a matter of whether you project that hatred onto something that deserves it.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Sonic Team too for the stupid design decisions they've made in the past (and present). It's as I said though, Shadow is symbolic of some of the worst aspects of that era of Sonic games and that's why I think he's the worst Sonic character. It's not just that he appeared in some of the worst Sonic games, it's also that his mere existence owes itself to the dark and gritty direction that Sonic Team were taking that would eventually lead the Sonic franchise to rock-bottom. I also hate his personality and design, but Shadow's shittiness isn't just on the surface. It goes much deeper than that.

jkid101094

Well I guess your love for the character really depends on how much you let those stigma hang over you. In my opinion Shadow has been a really great counter to Sonic and he's honestly my rival of choice for him. I guess it's just because even though the "dark age" was such a rough patch of time I still managed to enjoy it so I don't have so much of a resentment of the things put out around that time.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well even outside of context I still think he's a dumb character, but that coupled with his existence coming about from a terrible change in direction that plagued the series for years makes him awful in my eyes. I think my hatred for him is warranted.

Hakudamashi

Y'know who's really bad tho?
Eggman
He's a bad man.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Eggman is the best Sonic character.

jkid101094

But you can't stick your weenie in an egg. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Ever heard of Tenga Eggs?

But why would I want to stick my weenie in any Sonic character?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 25, 2015, 12:46:19 PM
Ever heard of Tenga Eggs?
Well now I have, but why are they apparently sold at Walgreens?

Quote from: Elija2 on May 25, 2015, 12:46:19 PM
But why would I want to stick my weenie in any Sonic character?
Because Amy's hips don't lie.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Xtf117

Charmy sucks, he's useless and annoying, and every new character from Sonic Boom.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and let everyone else try and figure out how the hell you did it."

SuperSonicBoom