Main Menu

Ask this guy right here anything

Started by Raidein, April 26, 2015, 08:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raidein

I haven't shared a lot about myself, and maybe you guys would want to know more about me? I don't know, but I made this thread so you guys can ask me some questions!

But with threads like these, I've got to lay down at least SOME rules.

1: Don't ask me questions that can be deemed too personal.
2: If you plan on asking me questions about food areas or news, just to let you know I'm British not American.
3: Please try not to ask me the same question twice. I'll still answer it, but it'll be easier for both of us.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on April 26, 2015, 08:29:28 AM
What's your favourite video game of all time?
That question is a really hard one to answer. If I were forced to respond the first answer to pop into my head would either be Smash Bros Wii U or something else. I can't think of anything else right now.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

This may be off-topic but I've been reading your posts and I like you already. There's no negativity coming from you like there tends to be from members who have been here a long time; plus you actually seem pretty level headed and that's always appreciated on a forum where most of us have a tendency to get a bit prejudiced.

So welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Raidein

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 26, 2015, 08:54:01 AM
What do you think of the forum?
The members are pretty nice and so far I'm having a pretty good time.

Quote from: Elija2 on April 26, 2015, 08:57:34 AM
What's your favourite Sonic game?
Still not a very easy question to answer, but despite popular opinion one of my favourites is Sonic Adventure 2. I think I can be nostalgia blinded by this though due to it being a game I liked when I was younger and didn't know much about game design. If I couldn't choose that I'll go with Sonic 3 and Knuckles any day. Love me some Sanics and (unlike sanic I don't) Chuckles

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2015, 07:31:55 PM
This may be off-topic but I've been reading your posts and I like you already. There's no negativity coming from you like there tends to be from members who have been here a long time; plus you actually seem pretty level headed and that's always appreciated on a forum where most of us have a tendency to get a bit prejudiced.

So welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around~

Thanks! I try my best to be a nice person on communities and I try not to let outside occurrences that happen to me effect others. Negativity is just caused by built up frustration or anger, it's bound to just escape sooner or later. I just let it out calmly instead of in bursts so it just appears as part of my personality or something along those lines. I used to be one of those annoying people on forums who'd get pissed off at people who did irritating things and often I would take action, and of course I regret that. I've only ever been banned on one forum which is kind of rare considering all of the strict rules and varied forums I've signed up for.

One of my bad points are my, very common, walls of text. They're somehow fun to write, but I doubt they're fun to read. Most of the time I don't notice the walls until after I've posted it, lol.

Also, I'll certainly stick around! I'm not planning on leaving any time soon. This forum is amazing so far. :D
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on April 27, 2015, 04:31:19 AM
What's your favourite TV show?
I admittedly don't watch TV much anymore, but probably Big Bang Theory.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Ioshyriku

What is your favorite video game genre?

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on April 27, 2015, 04:46:48 AM
What's your favourite movie?
I don't watch many movies, so I can't really say.

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 27, 2015, 04:49:51 AM
What is your favorite video game genre?
It's hard to say. I don't really stick to one, it depends on how I feel. If I feel like a game that can take a while and will be a fun experience and isn't one you should beat in one sitting, I go for RPGs most of the time.
My least favourite genres are probably FPS games and... uh, please don't kill me, but RTS games. I used to like them, but now they're just a way of squeezing money out of you with in-game purchases.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on April 27, 2015, 05:19:20 AM
What's your favourite band?
I don't really listen to music, and when I do it's video game stuff.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

hamzeh221

Do You Hate the valentine's Day
i hate this day a lot
Try to S.L.E.E.P and Dream Like An A.D.M.I.N or a M.O.D.E.R.A.T.O.R
In this Fourm

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on April 27, 2015, 05:30:29 AM
What's your favourite food?
That question is impossible to answer... the only kind of answer I can think of, which will change soon, is pancakes.

Quote from: hamzeh221 on May 25, 2015, 05:45:00 PM
Do You Hate the valentine's Day
i hate this day a lot
No, I don't. I already have someone to share this time with :)
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on May 30, 2015, 01:37:11 AM
Ooooooooooooooooh.

What are you most excited to see at E3?

Good question. Nintendo's stuff though, the rest are usually just uninteresting and boring to me.
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on June 09, 2015, 06:23:31 AM
What game do you wish would be announced at E3?

Good question, too. I can't say I'm looking forward to much, but maybe Animal Crossing? idk, couldn't get it anyway if it were on the Wii U
I got nothin'
except the word Quote

sonicwolfsdutch

what do u think of sonic runners and what do u think about knuckles buffed version on sonic boom and while we at it did u see sonic boom series?

Raidein

Quote from: Elija2 on June 09, 2015, 06:29:55 AM
Did you play New Leaf? What did you think of it?
It was fun, but after a while I stopped playing it. My household gave it the nickname of Animal Crossing: Come back Tommorow...
due to the usual activity of performing something ingame then having to wait until tommorow for any kind of impact. Still fun though.

Quote from: sonicwolfsdutch on June 24, 2015, 08:25:12 AM
what do u think of sonic runners and what do u think about knuckles buffed version on sonic boom and while we at it did u see sonic boom series?
I'm fond of this question, gives me chance to rant without making a topic. I haven't seen Sonic Runners and I'm not interested, Knuckles' buffed version is pretty stupid and they kind of ruined his personality but otherwise I couldn't care.

But oh boy, Sonic Boom. You know what I like? Funny glitches. You know what I don't like? Too many glitches. You know what else I don't like? Boring glitches that halt progression.
Sonic 06 did have its fair share of game-breaking glitches that were plain stupid and boring but Sonic Boom takes the cake with retarded glitches that aren't even
and frame-rate issues. To make a follow-up to the worst Sonic game of all, I'm now officially convinced that SEGA doesn't want to make money. I mean why not just make another Sonic Generations? It was received well and it was another way to generate cash, it just needed to be longer.

tl;dr, it's fucking stupid. SEGA's fucking stupid. The developers are fucking stupid.

the end
I got nothin'
except the word Quote