Super Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot

Started by jkid101094, April 03, 2015, 11:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

I think this Fighter Ballot is making things a little worse, there are so many awesome characters that would deserve to be in the game, but not many are that well known by the current generation of gamers and fans of the more older titles will be let down when Nintendo will pick the characters chosen.
And many take this ballot as a joke, I mean I've seen Gabe Newel on that list

I think a poll would've worked a little better.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on April 07, 2015, 08:13:51 PM
Hey jkid, someone stole your idea (and did a better job at it)!

How do your results compare to theirs?
A bunch of people had the idea before me. The only reason I tried in the first place was because a lot of other lists were no longer accepting votes. Also this one ended before I even started mine, it's the one that gave me the idea to do mine in the first place.

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 07, 2015, 10:51:01 PM
Shantae doesn't seem to be on the list either, odd, considering her increasing popularity, and, like I said with Shovel Knight, she'd fit in perfectly.
She's on there, she just barely (thank God) beats out Daisy.

Also keep in mind that this poll only accounts for users of /r/smashbros. Even I didn't get a chance to vote before it ended.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonikirby

Kirbyman100

I would like to see NiGHTS in the game, but that'll never happen or one of the characters from Burning Rangers.

lozphx

Final Fantasy is cool and all but cloud contributed nothing to nintendo :/ I would have picked someone who at least had a game on an nintendo console

Ioshyriku

I think Terra from FF6 would've been a better pick if there needed to be a FF character.
But as I don't like Final Fantasy I think Chrono from Chrono Trigger should have been there as Square's representant instead.

plwc96

Bayonetta was a nice addition to the game, I think. I was cheering for Sora from KH but it's still nice.

SmashFinale

Bayonetta. I thought for sure they would go with the Japanese list more than any other out there. Guess i was wrong.

Shadow 1346

sonic could beat these characters easily.